PDA

View Full Version : Been away for a month..

orlandobabe
10-02-2005, 06:42
what's happened in the world/uk while I've been here?

Haven't seen a newspaper or watched a news channel while I have been here.

Have I missed anything?

MaggieAllan
10-02-2005, 12:24
Don't me mad, stay happy ...you know it's only ever bad news reported!!

I always leave my watch at home, and avoid watching news broadcasts, and never buy a paper...on holiday is my time to relax and forget day to day stresses...and think about it the other way round. "What is the rest of the world missing...they could be chilled like me"

Ray&Sarah
10-02-2005, 12:30
I don't think you have missed that much OB, a bit like the soaps on TV you will soon catch up again when you get home.[msnwink][msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
10-02-2005, 16:00
welcome back anyway!!!! sorry[msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
10-02-2005, 16:24
Shame on you! You could have read the news daily via your internet connection!;)

You are back just in time for the latest News Flash, there has been nothing else on TV this morning......well almost nothing else.

orlandobabe
10-02-2005, 16:56
The Charles and Camilla thing-oh it'll never last lol!

I don't have time to keep up with the news on the net-takes me all of my time to keep up with enquiries and the people at home.

Cruella DeVilla
10-02-2005, 17:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandobabe
The Charles and Camilla thing-oh it'll never last lol!

I don't have time to keep up with the news on the net-takes me all of my time to keep up with enquiries and the people at home.
[/quote]

[laugh][laugh]

I normally just glance at the news headlines when I open Yahoo to read my emails and read it if it looks interesting, only takes a couple of mos.