PDA

View Full Version : Hello...Newbie alert!!!

hubble
10-02-2005, 01:41
Hi

I am new to the site. Only found it this evening whilst searching for info.
Have recently booked my first hol to Orlando. Me, DH and 2 kids are going in April. Spending one week in villa in Thousand Oaks, followed by a week in a villa near beach in Sarasota.
After any info on the area.
Looks a good site. I will no doubt be using it lots!!

Nostromo
10-02-2005, 01:48
Welcome to the forums Hubble. Yes, this site is very useful for everything to do with Florida. How far have you got with planning your trip? Remember that even if you have already sorted out the flights and accommodation, Park Tickets are the best value through this site than anywhere else. Best of all, you get loads of free tips to plan your trip.

Magical Dreams
10-02-2005, 02:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hubble
Hi

I am new to the site. Only found it this evening whilst searching for info.
Have recently booked my first hol to Orlando. Me, DH and 2 kids are going in April. Spending one week in villa in Thousand Oaks, followed by a week in a villa near beach in Sarasota.
After any info on the area.
Looks a good site. I will no doubt be using it lots!!

[/quote]

A warm welcome to the forum!

You will no doubt find some very useful tips and info oon here.!!

Need anything??
Just ask and we will be there to answer your questions!

LiesaAnna
10-02-2005, 03:03
welcome Hubble to the best orlando forum ever!!!!

Ray&Sarah
10-02-2005, 03:14
Welcome to the forum, not long now until your holiday, any questions just ask away.[msnsmile2]

Fletch
10-02-2005, 03:23
Welcome to the forum Hubble. You'll find loads of useful info here.
April will soon be here!

E. Cosgrove
10-02-2005, 03:40
welcome to the forum Hubble, sounds like you have agreat trip in the making

linda allen
10-02-2005, 12:03
Welcome to the forum. I think you will have a wonderful vacation.
Any questions you have will be answered here.

Cruella DeVilla
10-02-2005, 12:37
Welcome, all you need to know will be on the forum somewhere, the search facility is a good one.

julieanne
10-02-2005, 13:31
Welcome Hubble - you'll learn all you need to know here - and meet some lovely people.

Sarasota is lovely - very relaxing after the hard work seeing all the theme parks!!! I love to go there :)

KarenScott
11-02-2005, 01:12
Hi Hubble
Welcome, we stayed in Thousand Oaks last year and had a great time. Hope we'll be able to help with any queries!
PS Are you named after the character in the film "The Way We Were?"

hubble
11-02-2005, 01:17
Thanks for the replies everyone, it was nice to have such a quick and positive welcome!
I have loads of questions about the holiday we have planned. I think i will check out the forums before I post any questions, incase I can find the answers there first. One thing I would like to know, as it is not obvious to me yet, is, is this a US or UK site? ie are most of you American or Brits? Are you 'already out-there' or 'here'?
A lot of you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Orlando. Is that from living there, or do you holiday there lots?!
See, I have already started asking questions!......[msnsmile2]

ORLANDO_MAGIC
11-02-2005, 02:13
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hubble
Thanks for the replies everyone, it was nice to have such a quick and positive welcome!
I have loads of questions about the holiday we have planned. I think i will check out the forums before I post any questions, incase I can find the answers there first. One thing I would like to know, as it is not obvious to me yet, is, is this a US or UK site? ie are most of you American or Brits? Are you 'already out-there' or 'here'?
A lot of you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Orlando. Is that from living there, or do you holiday there lots?!
See, I have already started asking questions!......[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Greeting and Welcome.
Try this page for the Nationality of people in here...

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_16985.asp

bluebirds
11-02-2005, 23:24
Welcome to the forum. You will get lots of info you need for a really good holiday in Orlando.

Steve and Dawn
12-02-2005, 16:45
Welcome to the forum Hubble. I'm sure you will find lots of intereting stuff here...[msnsmile2]

Steve & Dawn

CarolAnn
12-02-2005, 18:35
Hi Hubble, a 2 centre on your first visit, how exciting! Enjoy!

eagleydo
12-02-2005, 20:20
Hi Hubble welcome to this forum. I have found this to be a really great site for help on planning your hol and where the best deals etc. are. It also helps when you read others reports and see their photos when you are depressed about the fact that you need to be there and not here.

jolliffee
12-02-2005, 21:02
WEelcome to the forum Hubble; try the seach facility to find answers or just go to the experts, gen chat and ask away. BTW the country of the poster is mostly contained under their userid. BTW the Brits used to own Florida some have never left the rest of us just wish we were there.[msnwink]