PDA

View Full Version : First time in Orlando

Laura
24-01-2003, 18:03
We are finally going to Orlando this Easter with our 3 boys and we just can't wait. I am trying to plan our holiday carefully and I am trying to get directions from Tampa airport to Kissimmee (Crescent Lakes) but have'nt been successful as yet.

Laura
[8D]

blott
24-01-2003, 18:38
Hi Laura

I would have thought that your home owner would have been able to provide the directions for you?

Follow directions at the airport for the Interstate 4 (signed Orlando and Ocala).

Come off the I4 at exit 58 towards Kissimmee to County Road 532 (keep in the right lane at the exit ramp)

Turn left onto the 17/92 (South Orange Blossom Trail).

Turn right onto South Poinciana Boulevard (this has a 7 eleven on your right at the traffic light junction).

Crescent Lakes main entrance is on your right, past MacLane Suneast, Poinciana High School and then Reedy Creek Elementary School.

Have a great time! :)

Harmony
24-01-2003, 19:29
Hi Blott,

Forgive me but isn't the seven eleven on the left coming from the 532 [?] I did this route last November and found it very easy and straight forward to find. I much prefered it to the trip from Orlando International.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Laura.

Jeff

blott
24-01-2003, 20:24
Oops, thanks Harmony! I've obviously got my rights and lefts mixed up so sorry Laura, the 7 eleven is on your LEFT at the traffic light junction where you turn RIGHT onto South Poinciana Boulevard!

Laura
24-01-2003, 20:28
Hi Blott

thanks for your info. we have been trying to contact our villa owners but as it has recently changed hands and we are having a few problems at the moment contacting them. I know we have a few weeks to go but I am just trying to get a few things sorted so it will be our perfect holiday we have all been looking forward to for the last 5 years.

thanks again
Laura

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-01-2003, 20:38
Laura

If it's a villa owner on Orlando Villas then pm me with the owners name and I can ask them to contact you.