PDA

View Full Version : Indian Ridge Oaks

emtswife
08-02-2005, 20:16
Hi everyone!
I just rented a villa in Indian Ridge Oaks for July and wondered what you could tell me about that community. I am specifically interested in stores (grocery, discount etc.) and activities, but would appreciate any info.

Thanks,
Sam

Ann
09-02-2005, 19:10
HI Sam #
I have a home on Indian Ridge Oaks a very nice comunity
close to the 192 and all the shops and restraunts there
was it activities in Indian ridge you were looking for or the area around it ?

emtswife
10-02-2005, 07:38
Hi Ann,
I guess it is a little of both. Just kind of wondering what is in that area. Hubby is not much for driving when he is not familiar with the area, and I don't drive. We are going to Seaworld for a couple of days, but just wondered what else was close for those kind of lazy stay-close-to-home days.

Ann
11-02-2005, 02:15
the 192 has many shops
also the old town is fairly close by they have speciallity shops and kids fun fair rides also they have the vintage cars on a saturday
there is the town of Celebration close by as well lovely for a walk round or a meal they have a market on a weekend if it is still on
if you have a vila booked you will also find that lazy days at home lounging by the pool are very nice without going out at all
as for the driving i am sure your husband will be fine if i can do it anyone can :D
hope you have a lovely time

Bob Heath
08-03-2005, 06:33
Whats in the area at Indian Ridge Oaks? Your within a genuine 5 minutes of Disney? Plenty claim it few can substantiate it.
In fact on the road (Old Lake Wilson Road) towards 192 its mileage is marked.
3 miles to 192.
Mystic Dunes Golf club if your lucky enough to have a villa overlooking, theres tranquility.
Or 2 miles the other way is Reunion. Neither of these courses are cheap.
If the owner can assist you to avoid the traffic accept the advice you can get around real quick using alternative routes and thankfully many emanate from around IRO. The community is about 30% residential so fairly stable. I have 2 properties on there and they both rent well. Nice place to be. (Wish I was there now)