PDA

View Full Version : MCO Taxi after 9.00pm?

ORLANDO_MAGIC
05-02-2005, 23:31
Hi.

I will be arriving in Orlando around 8.00pm,so after immigration and baggage claim i will be departing the airport some time after 9.00pm.

I will need a taxi to get to my hotel,so will there be any outside the airport as there are during the day.

In the past i have always arrived in the afternoon where there were plenty of taxis availible,but having never arrived this late im just wondering how easy it will be to get a taxi.

Thanks.

John.

Nostromo
05-02-2005, 23:37
Our relatives arrived on a local flight from Danville at about 8:30pm. They had arranged to pick their car up locally the following morning and so went to AK Lodge by taxi. They did not seem to have any problem, but I don't know who they used.

Bear in mind that a lot of return flights start late in the evening and passengers without cars will arrive at MCO by taxis. I am sure those cabs will be more than happy to find a fare back into town.:)

Michelle
06-02-2005, 19:17
We use PCC transportation the phone number is 407 935 001 or 407 738 1582. E-Mail address is pcctransportation@hotmail.com. can be booked in advanc,wehave e-mailed or called them before we have left the UK and given them our flight details, they usually meet you at the bagage claim carousel.
If arriving at airport late and you and did not want collect car upon arrival they will pick you up from airport on day of arrival and the following morning arrange to pick you up and take you to car rental company to pick up your car.
My guests have used them quite often, we have found them okay and on time.

Chloe
07-02-2005, 00:33
On the one occasion that I arrived in Orlando late in the evening, there were lots of taxi's lined up waiting for fares. That was about 4 years ago, I should'nt imagine there would be any shortage. Chloe

KirstieLou
08-02-2005, 16:56
[website link edited]
Its a USA site that contacts Airport Transfer Companies for you.

ORLANDO_MAGIC
08-02-2005, 23:56
Thank's for all the help and advice folks.

Appreciate it.

John.