PDA

View Full Version : Ticket prices

lynne
04-02-2005, 19:05
Are the tickets offered on this website cheaper to buy online, or from the actual shop when you get to Florida
Lynne

Nostromo
04-02-2005, 19:17
The prices are the same, but unless I am mistaken, I think you have to be an on-line customer first and order the tickets on this site. You may have the option of picking them up from the Florida office and perhaps request additional ones if available.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-02-2005, 19:19
The Orlando location is just a pickup location - we cannot sell you tickets from that location without you pre-ordering them on our site.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lynne
Are the tickets offered on this website cheaper to buy online, or from the actual shop when you get to Florida
Lynne
[/quote]

florida4sun
04-02-2005, 21:18
Hi,
we only accept online orders (you can choose to collect them from our office). The reason being is that we sell 'a lot' of tickets and cannot garantee stock for walk in guests.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lynne
Lynne
[/quote]

poohbear
05-02-2005, 00:09
also may i point out?
when you purchase tickets from this site you get them almost straight away..
but when you purchase say from [name edited] you do not get them untill 2 weeks before your holiday.
now correct me if i am wrong but to me that seems as though they are sitting on your money earning interest!!!!!!