PDA

View Full Version : Best Value Disney Ticket?

simo
03-02-2005, 00:27
Hi,

we went as a family last year (2 adults, 2 children,10 & 5) and had the UK based multihopper ticket that let us in to all the parks inc the water parks & quest when we wanted (from memory it expiered 28 days after 1st usage)

Is this ticket still available or are there any other / better suggestions?

cheers Simon

Ray&Sarah
03-02-2005, 00:31
Disney revamped all their tickets this year, check out the link at the top of the forum which takes you to a parks ticket site where all the Disney tickets are listed.[msnsmile2]

Nostromo
03-02-2005, 00:32
WDW tickets have changed somewhat from this year. They are now called "Magic Your Way" tickets, but there still are several options available, including park hopping. You can still buy the tickets directly from this site, which is still the best value for them. Just check in the tickets link above and all will be revealed. If you have any specific questions after than, Guru Martin will be happy to answer them.

Lyn
03-02-2005, 17:08
Does anyone know if the new disney tickets have any proof of identity on them ie; photo. I know you are not meant to share tickets but my sister is going just before us and if she bought a 7 day ticket and used 4 days and I had the other 3 days it would be a lot cheaper than buying a 4 & a 3 day ticket

florida4sun
03-02-2005, 17:40
Sorry the tickets a require a finger scan to enter the park.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lyn
Does anyone know if the new disney tickets have any proof of identity on them ie; photo. I know you are not meant to share tickets but my sister is going just before us and if she bought a 7 day ticket and used 4 days and I had the other 3 days it would be a lot cheaper than buying a 4 & a 3 day ticket
[/quote]

poohbear
03-02-2005, 18:10
also when a child is 10 you have to buy an adult ticket..