PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Weekend Disney Studios

ujpest doza
02-02-2005, 14:03
Disney are advertising an ESPN Weekend 25-27 February with live filming from the Disney Studios.

I had intended visiting Disney Studios that sunday as i was told crowd levels on sundays at Disney Studios are relatively low.

There was apparently such an event last summer. Anyone know what impact that had on crowd levels and whether it will make a vast difference to crowd levels this time?

Nostromo
02-02-2005, 14:45
If you mean Disney MGM Studios, this year Sunday is an EMH day for them and so you can expect much bigger crowds than in 2004.

I have read reports of "the success" of last year's inagural ESPN event and so I think it is safe to assume that it will be popular.

ujpest doza
02-02-2005, 14:57
I didn't realise that Sunday was now an EMH day as well.
I shall avoid it like the plague and go elsewhere.

Nostromo
02-02-2005, 15:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ujpest doza
[/quote]

Every day is an EMH day somewhere. Sunday was an EMH day for AK in 2003 and MK in 2004; I guess it is MGM's turn for 2005.:)

ujpest doza
02-02-2005, 16:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
[/quote]

Every day is an EMH day somewhere. Sunday was an EMH day for AK in 2003 and MK in 2004; I guess it is MGM's turn for 2005.:)
[/quote]

I know, i meant i didn't realise Sunday was now an EMH day at MGM.

I'll have to dig out the new EMH schedule and have a rethink.

Nostromo
02-02-2005, 18:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ujpest doza[brI'll have to dig out the new EMH schedule and have a rethink.

[/quote]

I have posted a detailed EMH schedule on the previous page of this forum. You might want to see that?

Magical Dreams
02-02-2005, 19:57
Disney are advertising an ESPN Weekend 25-27 February with live filming from the Disney Studios.

I had intended visiting Disney Studios that sunday as i was told crowd levels on sundays at Disney Studios are relatively low.

There was apparently such an event last summer. Anyone know what impact that had on crowd levels and whether it will make a vast difference to crowd levels this time?

[/quote]

All TV events are very popular at the disney parks!

There was a Soapstars weekend the last time we was there. The crowds are Quite large.

If you want to get autographs, be prepared to wait for a while too!!

Still, a good experience if you do not mind it being busy.