PDA

View Full Version : shopping outlets

casperdje
22-01-2003, 02:56
A party of 2 families 4 adults and 2 children 11 and 15 in total
staying at Eagle Point in Kissimmee in April. Can anyone offer advice as to which mall or large outlet store is the best to visit?
the ladies want clothes and ......................
and also for the kids casual clothes t shirts/sweatshirts trainers
they like to buy clothes at tk max in UK and jjb sports
Can it all be bought under one roof in a day as i am sure the children would enjoy shopping this way or is it better to spend shorter visits to particular malls? and go seperately whilst the children maybe go to a water park?
thanks dave and teresa

fiona
22-01-2003, 03:42
Lake Buena Vista can be done in about 2/3 hours. It has a Gap outlet, Disney outlet store, shoe shops, Liz Claibourne, Old Navy so is a big hit with my teenagers.

Are the children boys? Mine are girls and love to shop so we also hit the Premium Outlet Mall which does take longer, though not a full day.

Beltz probably has the most but we have given up on this because it is just SO huge we get fed up!

We found the Millenia Mall ab fab! We've decided to drop the Florida Mall in favour of this as the shops are better quality.

casperdje
22-01-2003, 04:15
2 boys boys and growing fast!

fiona
22-01-2003, 04:28
I would suggest a trip to the water parks for the lads, and you drop the gals off for a shopping expedition!:D

steph_goodrum
22-01-2003, 12:28
They'd probably all enjoy the Belz, it has all the usual designer sportswear outlets, Addidas, Nike, Reebok although there were a few shops closing down when we were over there at Christmas. If you want to have a look at what they have try this link.
http://www.belzoutletmall.com/factory/locations/orlando/orlando_layout.html#stores

As well as the annexes to the 2 malls, there is also another couple of rows of shops just before the Belz, with places like Bed, Bath Beyond, a bookstore, camera shop , Stamp Cabana (if anyone is into rubber stapming) etc.