PDA

View Full Version : 1st timers help please

Racingsnake
02-02-2005, 02:04
Hi all
Visiting for the first time at easter for 2 weeks but are unsure which would be the best tickets to purchase!
We want to do the four main disney parks + B Beach & T Lagoon and also both universal parks(we already have seaworld tickets) we think that will be enough for starters what with shopping,beach and of course the villa pool !
Any suggestions there seems to be so much choice ?

florida4sun
02-02-2005, 02:24
The best combination to go for is the 5 day magic your way with 3 options for water parks and the 4 park flex for the universal/sea world parks.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Racingsnake
Hi all
Visiting for the first time at easter for 2 weeks but are unsure which would be the best tickets to purchase!
We want to do the four main disney parks + B Beach & T Lagoon and also both universal parks(we already have seaworld tickets) we think that will be enough for starters what with shopping,beach and of course the villa pool !
Any suggestions there seems to be so much choice ?
[/quote]

Nostromo
02-02-2005, 10:54
My suggestion would be the 5-day Magic Your Way Ticket plus 3 options and 14-day expiration would be your best value for WDW. This ticket is only £1.60 more than the similar 4-day ticket and so the flexibilty of that extra day is worth it. At the same time, it is £19 more than the non-expiring ticket, which you may not need if you're doing all the main parks plus water parks this time around. Personally, I've never believed in 'park hopping' since it wasted so much time, but if you do need that facility, there are appropriate tickets.

Martin, I was not sure why they needed a 4-park Flexi since Racingsnake says that they already have Sea World tickets and he makes no mention of Busch Gardens.

Elaine62
02-02-2005, 11:55
whatever disney ticket you choose, i would pay the extra for one that doesn't expire. everytime we have gone we have never been able to use up all the days we had so at least we can make use of them when we go this year and we have enough days left to cover our plans so won't have to buy any more!

Elaine

bluebirds
02-02-2005, 18:47
Hi guys. How long does it take from ordering tickets on your wonderfully cheap website to them being delivered to my door?

Rich-n-Ang
02-02-2005, 19:36
We ordered ours on the Evening of Monday 17th Jan and they arrived on Weds 26th Jan, you get emailed for every stage of process so always know where your tickets are[msnsmile].

florida4sun
02-02-2005, 20:04
At the moment it is taking around 7 days for delivery.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bluebirds
Hi guys. How long does it take from ordering tickets on your wonderfully cheap website to them being delivered to my door?
[/quote]

search66
08-02-2005, 17:00
I had a question about the ticket purchases. Would it be economical for someone in the US to purchase the tickets (shipping, etc.)? I work about 1-mile from a Disney store, and that's where I usually purchase them.

Nostromo
08-02-2005, 17:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by search66
I had a question about the ticket purchases. Would it be economical for someone in the US to purchase the tickets (shipping, etc.)? I work about 1-mile from a Disney store, and that's where I usually purchase them.
[/quote]

There is an OV office not far from WDW where tickets booked on line can be picked-up. But if you have a US home address, I think there are some restrictions imposed on buying park tickets from here.

search66
08-02-2005, 17:32
Ok thanks! Since we budget everything, I usually purchase the tickets one or two at a time. I'll save up my pennies until I get enough for a ticket and head to the local Disney store to grab one of those golden tickets. :)