PDA

View Full Version : Indian Point

Pluto
02-02-2005, 01:36
We are staying on Indian Point this summer. Has anyone else stayed there?

What will the driving time be to Disney and more importantly how far is it from Walmart:D:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-02-2005, 01:44
We stayed on Indian Point in 2000 before we bought our first villa. It's a great location - about 12 minutes to Disney and no more than a few minutes from Wal-Mart.

Nostromo
02-02-2005, 01:49
Indian Point is between Celebration and Kissimmee and therefore quite close to the Walmart on US192 near Medival Times. It is a bit East of WDW and if you get onto the Osceola Parkway, I think you can get to the various Disney parks in 15 to 20 minutes max. It is also convenient to reach I-Drive's southern end or to get onto I-4 for the Universal parks.

wilfy
02-02-2005, 05:01
Karen,
we're biased (we own on Indian Point) Wal-mart is no more than a 2 minute drive,
(There's a back way to wal-mart, and a good tip is to turn left into the lube/garage part and park alongside the garden section, easy to get in and a quick get-away.
If you need more direct instructions, please ask.

Closest Disney park is Epcot at around 12 minutes.

Ann-Marie
02-02-2005, 15:55
Karen

Stayed on Indian Point last year and had a great time. Its a lovely quiet area and great after a long day at the parks. Everything is close by, especially Walmart!

Hope you have a great time.

Mr G
02-02-2005, 16:24
Karen, Indian Point was the first place in Florida we stayed at.I think it is a great location, so much so we bought next door on Eagle Pointe.
It is very close to Walmart and all the other shops and restaurants, it also has a small park area and community lake which is nice to have a walk to on an evening.
We sometimes walk through from Eagle Pointe with the children, but don't tell anyone!

Pluto
04-02-2005, 00:55
Thanks for the replies.

It sounds as though we are going to be quite centrally located.
We are all getting really excited now - only 4 1/2 months to go and we booked the villa 2 years ago!!