PDA

View Full Version : fireworks

emtswife
30-01-2005, 21:18
I am not sure, but I think Disney does fireworks on certain nights. Right? Well if they do, I was wondering if you would be able to see them from The Lindfields or Indian Ridge Oaks communities. I saw one villa that said you could see the fireworks, but not sure now where it was located. Just wondering, as the kids would love that.

chunkichik
30-01-2005, 21:42
You might see something from Lindfields it is close to disney, not sure about indian ridge, do a search on villas with views of the fireworks, i have done that before.

Genie
30-01-2005, 22:09
We could see fireworks from our villa that they do from Fantasy of flight, it was brilliant. Nearly as good as watching the air balloons go overhead most mornings !

emtswife
31-01-2005, 00:47
Where are you located Genie?

Lesley S
31-01-2005, 13:50
We can also see the fireworks on Indian Creek, but it would need to be on a clear day. You can definetly hear them. We had the balloons landing on our development. This was taken from the front of our villa.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/sunnysideflorida/20051319503_balloon.jpg

Nostromo
31-01-2005, 14:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SunnysideFlorida
We can also see the fireworks on Indian Creek, but it would need to be on a clear day. You can definetly hear them. We had the balloons landing on our development. This was taken from the front of our villa.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/sunnysideflorida/20051319503_balloon.jpg
[/quote]

That is a fantastic photo.

On the subject of fireworks, we stayed at Orange Tree and were told by the owner that we could see the MK fireworks from the "end of the street in the next block". I am not sure if we stood in the correct spot, but we certainly could not see much, apart from the skyglow above the fireworks. But we ceratinly had a granstand view of it from the Town Square when we went to MK itself. A few days later, we caught it again from the MGM ampitheater while waiting for Fantasmic to start.

Genie
31-01-2005, 14:32
We have the balloons go over the same as Lesley and had one land just behind us. We are on Four Corners off the US27. Fantasy of flight is where they go up from and thats where we saw the fireworks from.

emtswife
01-02-2005, 23:02
that is an absolutely awesome picture!