PDA

View Full Version : tell me it's alright.

cinnamon
19-01-2003, 04:40
Iam planing to live in a villa during the month of march the villa owner asked me to send evrything to England .When I shared this with a few coworkers they were like don't do it but I went ahead and sent the money order through federal express for thr deposite please tell me that things are on the up and up.

fiona
19-01-2003, 05:35
I assume this is to an owner on this forum? They will have been validated and there should be no problems. You will have a signature from Fed-ex and will be able to follow the money order through.

Have you contacted the owner and expressed your concerns? They should be able to reassure you and also confirm when they have received the money order.

I have guests who send checks to me in the UK without any problem, and I also send the security deposit back without anything going awry.

cinnamon
19-01-2003, 05:40
thanks sooooo much.

esprit
19-01-2003, 14:55
99% of owners are on the level and certainly all of those on this site are. This is a business in which there has to be an element of trust. I am a UK owner and am trusted on a daily basis by guests who send me money from as far away as Korea and Mauritius and in return we trusts guest, who are after all perfect strangers, to live in and look after houses which in many cases represent an investment which is our entire life savings. I would be very surprised if you had a problem so you can breathe again!