PDA

View Full Version : Grand Reserve?

orlandodaze
25-01-2005, 03:29
Hi all, am considering renting a villa in Grand Reserve this spring and was wondering if any of you had stayed there? Whats it like? Are there any grocery stores near by? How close is it to the 192?

Would be great to read any feedback [msnsmile]

Orl-Daze

25-01-2005, 10:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandodaze
Hi all, am considering renting a villa in Grand Reserve this spring and was wondering if any of you had stayed there? Whats it like? Are there any grocery stores near by? How close is it to the 192?

Would be great to read any feedback [msnsmile]

Orl-Daze
[/quote]

If Im thinking of the right place it is near Thousand Oaks, which is few minutes from Champions Gate where there is a big Publix. It is 5 mins drive to 192.[msnwink]

Rhosyn
25-01-2005, 11:19
Lucy thats the place I satayed their last Easter.
Orl-Daze
The villas are large, gated community, quiet, their is a gas station just around the corner that sell everything. Champions gate is less than 5 minutes in the car with publixs, chines take away, liqueur store, and some more that I can't remember. interstate 4 is less than 5 minutes away. We were over their to buy a villa, the one we stayed in had just been sold if not we would have bought it. Any other information you would like just let me know. We walked each day around the community and felt very safe, local residence are very friendly and always stoped for a chat. they were building the last few villas, so it should be all finished. some of the villas have lake views if I remember their are two or three on the community.

IanW
25-01-2005, 18:08
Hi Orl-Daze,
We very nearly bought a house on Grand Reserve. It's a very peaceful community and there's lots of conservation areas. Some of the villas are designed so that the pool areas are not overlooked by anyone.
Ian

orlandodaze
26-01-2005, 03:57
Thank you all for your help :) sounds like a lovely spot - cant wait to go [8D]