PDA

View Full Version : Whittier Street, Davenport

musictech
24-01-2005, 17:54
Whittier Street, Bridgewater Villas, Florida (Davenport) - don't know if the owners are subscribers to this site, but if so, get in touch and many thanks for a wonderful holiday last year.

caroline
24-01-2005, 18:41
Hi Music Tech

We owned a villa in Whittier Street until September last year, it's a really lovely area. I don't think you stayed in our house, unless the booking was in somebody else's name? But I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderful holiday:)

AndyM
18-02-2005, 17:04
We are going to Florida in June and have booked a villa on whittier street. What was it like?
Cheers,
Andy

musictech
22-02-2005, 18:22
Hi Andy - we thought it was great: nice quiet area with resident alligator and plenty of other wildlife, but literally just 15 minutes away from the theme parks and major shopping areas. Also local supermarkets, gas station and smaller shops + takeaways etc were very close by. Communal activity areas also nearby, if you need them... Certainly on a par with anywhere else in Orlando area.

Have a great time

Paul

caroline
22-02-2005, 19:23
Hi Andy

Whose villa have you booked? They are lovely houses.

pubmaster2k
22-02-2005, 21:49
I know someone with a house on whittier st and will give them a call and get them to check this thread.

dfd
03-05-2005, 22:25
HI,
We own a villa on Whittier Street. It took us a long time to find the villa of our dreams, and this comes very close.
The area is quiet and the scenery is very beautiful. Our pool deck overlooks a lake and the community has a huge lake, as far as the eye can see.(Lake Maddison)
In the evenings you can regulary see joggers doing their daily run,and couples taking their evening stroll.
Regards
Diane Dyer

AndyM
28-06-2005, 17:24
Just got back from our holiday and stayed at a villa on Whittier Street. It was very nice and community very quiet, easy access to the I-4 and 192. Also publix very close by at champions gate.
We didn't see the resident alligator but beware of the racoons if you leave your dustbin out!

heathercobbett
28-06-2005, 19:05
The best bit of being an owner is to get appreciative feedback.You would not believe the pleasure we get from it and more than makes up for some of the less pleasant aspects of ownership

If it was a lovely place,the owners probably are OV owners!

luckylady
03-08-2005, 21:09
Excuse me where is Whittier Strret in Davenport?

caroline
03-08-2005, 21:54
It's on Bridewater Crossing:)