PDA

View Full Version : Blottie has a Fiver

Nostromo
22-01-2005, 02:24
I just noticed that Blott has joined the Gaffer in the 5-figure club. Congratulations, Ma'am.[beer][beer][clap][clap]

Ray&Sarah
22-01-2005, 02:26
Well done Blott, must be a fountain of knowledge or can just talk for England!!!:D[msnwink][msnsmile2]

KJH
22-01-2005, 02:28
Congratulations:D[clap][grouphug]

Cruella DeVilla
22-01-2005, 12:09
Font of all knowledge![clap]

E. Cosgrove
22-01-2005, 13:03
If Blottie doesn't know thw answer it's probably not worth knowing![msnwink]

Nostromo
22-01-2005, 13:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
[/quote]

True. But even truer is the fact that if Blottie does not want us to know an answer, we probably should not know it![msnwink][msnscared][msnscared]

blott
22-01-2005, 16:26
Thanks guys! :) I was so busy talking that I hadn't noticed I'd hit the big 10k. ;) Boy, I sure obviously do know how to talk but it's taken even me three years so I can't be that bad! :D

I don't keep any answers back Nostromo and try to help everyone who asks, it's just all those little hidden rival links that people try to sneak past me... :);)

Nostromo
22-01-2005, 17:58
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott

I don't keep any answers back Nostromo and try to help everyone who asks, it's just all those little hidden rival links that people try to sneak past me... :);)
[/quote]

Just kidding, Blott. What would the rest of us do without you? (A lot of mischief, I bet!). [msnwink][msnwink][msncool][msncool]

ravtino
22-01-2005, 23:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
I just noticed that Blott has joined the Gaffer in the 5-figure club. Congratulations, Ma'am.[beer][beer][clap][clap]
[/quote]

Well now we know that Blott is female, we were chatting the other night and wondered !!!!!! I thought I had once read that Blott was a female but then I could not find it, so thanks for that - the things we thing of!![msnwink] (Don't worry Blott we wern't saying anything bad - honest)

LiesaAnna
22-01-2005, 23:23
congratulations to! how thick i kept reading this and couldnt fathom out what you were all talking about, as i thought Blott had 5 stars for ages! then i thought double figures

[msnembarrased]

CarolAnn
23-01-2005, 18:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
[/quote]

Here Here!!
A milestone indeed:)