PDA

View Full Version : What should you be doing now?

dodgey memory
21-01-2005, 18:41
What should you be doing now instead of sitting in front of you pc? I should be working![:O]Still if you don't tell my partner I won't.

ravtino
21-01-2005, 18:47
Revising for my maths exam!!!![msnwink]

linda allen
21-01-2005, 18:50
probably the housework, but my back isn't too good today.
(any excuse);)

Nostromo
21-01-2005, 19:01
I doing fine. I work by sitting in front of my PC all the time to enter the necessary medical data. I just have another (OV) window open to enter 'other' data between patients. Easy as pie (easier in fact, since I don't know how to make pie):D.

blott
21-01-2005, 19:07
Just don't get the two windows mixed up Nostromo! ;)

I probably should be doing all sorts of things like unpacking the suitcase from our return from Florida last Friday, sorting out 5 weeks of mail, housework, washing, finding someone to put blown down fence panels back up, loads of stuff in fact!

LiesaAnna
21-01-2005, 19:15
i have been looking after my grandson since 7am, till 2pm, this is me time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![msnwink]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
21-01-2005, 19:17
I'm lucky as being full time running our sites with one of my responsibilities being the forum I can happily stay on the forums all day if I want to as I am working as I should be :D:D:D

chunkichik
21-01-2005, 19:40
I should be working, else we won't be going anywhere near Florida!!

Anita

dodgey memory
21-01-2005, 19:40
Thats just not fair! I want to be doing that!

julieanne
21-01-2005, 20:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dodgey memory
Thats just not fair! I want to be doing that!
[/quote]
Me too!! Giz a job [msnwink]

Sally D
21-01-2005, 20:17
Usually housework but today it's all done and the ironing even school uniforms ready for monday, dinner is prepared so I can do what I want.[8D]

Ray&Sarah
21-01-2005, 20:29
Cooking the tea and sorting the washing but hey it can wait.[msnwink]:D

Cruella DeVilla
21-01-2005, 20:56
What is more important that surfing and discussing Florida? This is what I should be doing;).

emm
21-01-2005, 21:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
This is what I should be doing;).
[/quote]

Me too CDV - especially when I have just been out at work all day!!

Ray&Sarah
21-01-2005, 21:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
This is what I should be doing;).
[/quote]

Me too CDV - especially when I have just been out at work all day!!
[/quote]

I'm with you two on this one, hope Ray feels the same way when he gets in and theres no tea.[msnwink]:D

Nostromo
21-01-2005, 21:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah

[i]I'm with you two on this one, hope Ray feels the same way when he gets in and theres no tea.[msnwink]:D

Since you both work, why doesn't Ray make tea 50% of the time? Or shouldn't I ask?

Cruella DeVilla
21-01-2005, 21:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah

[i]I'm with you two on this one, hope Ray feels the same way when he gets in and theres no tea.[msnwink]:D

Since you both work, why doesn't Ray make tea 50% of the time? Or shouldn't I ask?
[/quote]

So Arun,
Are you a bit of a naked chef at home?;)

Ray&Sarah
21-01-2005, 21:20
He works much longer hours than me Nostromo, I work 9-3:30 and work 5 minutes from home and he works 8.30-5.00 and has an hours journey to work.[msnsmile2]

He is pretty good and will get the tea if he is working at home, so shouldn't grumble.[msnsmile2]

Nostromo
21-01-2005, 21:26
[
So Arun,
[/quote]

I guess so. Seriously, I can cook better (like most men ;)) although I allow my wife to say otherwise. But we share the chores equally and so you see - I am a really nice guy.:)

Cruella DeVilla
21-01-2005, 21:59
[
So Arun,
[/quote]

I guess so. Seriously, I can cook better (like most men ;)) although I allow my wife to say otherwise. But we share the chores equally and so you see - I am a really nice guy.:)
[/quote]

If you clean the bath and loo, you are in the good guy league!

E. Cosgrove
21-01-2005, 22:58
Oh Blott I'm glad I am not the only one who takes ages to unpack at the UK end! I love the anticipation of packing and don't mind unpacking when I get there, packing up to leave for home is a bit of a downer but unpacking in the UK....I HATE IT!!![msnsad]
I have still not unpacked my hand luggage from 11 days ago, with a bit of luck if I ignore it it will be all ready for my next trip in 7 weeks!![msnsmile2]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott

I probably should be doing all sorts of things like unpacking the suitcase from our return from Florida last Friday, sorting out 5 weeks of mail, housework, washing, finding someone to put blown down fence panels back up, loads of stuff in fact!
[/quote]

dodgey memory
21-01-2005, 23:09
While we are on the subject of dinners are we the only family who have Florida dinners to remind our selves of the holiday? Tomorrow i'ts fried chicken, american mash, cole slaw and Key Lime pie for pudding. [msntongue]Thank heaven for Asda it's almost like Walmart!

Chloe
21-01-2005, 23:14
Getting the wine glasses out, and opening the wine. My better half has gone out to pick up a take-a-way. My back is very bad and I can't be bothered cooking, and neither can anyone else!! Chloe

florida4sun
21-01-2005, 23:15
Like John I am lucky as running the tickets requires me to be online and close to a pc. I must say that having wireless is the best, at the moment the key board is getting light dusting of flour as I am making fresh pasta and pizza dough.
Now if someone could figure out a way of providing constant power without cables I would be in heaven.[beer]

What should you be doing now instead of sitting in front of you pc? I should be working![:O]Still if you don't tell my partner I won't.
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
21-01-2005, 23:43
more me time! as lots of you know i am on here all the time!!!have windows minimized some of the time to go through other stuff!!!! only when i really have to!!!!! honestly!!![msnembarrased]

21-01-2005, 23:56
Like John and Florida4sun I run my business from home so can be online all day, when Im busy doing household chores i just take my laptop with me as we also have wireless network at home[msnwink]

Nostromo
22-01-2005, 00:00
[
So Arun,
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you clean the bath and loo, you are in the good guy league!
[/quote]

CDV, as I said before, there is no task that either of us feel that is the other one's responsibility. We made that "what's good enough for you is good enough for me" agreement nearly 27 years ago and it still holds. The only exception is that I insist on taking full responsibility for the upkeep of both our cars. Between you and me, I would not trust the wife on that one!

So, I guess I am in the 'Good Guy' league. Do I get a medal or something? [msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
22-01-2005, 00:56
[clap]No medal you can have the clap instead...........

Nostromo
22-01-2005, 01:37
[clap]No medal you can have the clap instead...........
[/quote]

Thank you. Now then, a bit of quid pro quo. What about Mr CDV? Does he help around the house, especially when you're too busy with these forums? ;)

KJH
22-01-2005, 02:33
I should be sorting out the clothes for Florida next Sunday.....I'll get up early................I will!

Well I could always go without anything and shop for England when I get there. (mmmmmmmmm that's not a bad idea)

England[8D]

Ray&Sarah
22-01-2005, 02:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
I should be sorting out the clothes for Florida next Sunday.....I'll get up early................I will!

Well I could always go without anything and shop for England when I get there. (mmmmmmmmm that's not a bad idea)

England[8D]
[/quote]

Sounds like a good plan to me, shop till you drop, always a good motto.[msnwink][msnsmile2]

Jo
22-01-2005, 03:41
I should be sleeping.[|)] I am tired but never go to bed until all enquiries are answered and I've read what's new ont he forums.

Will be grumpy tomorrow[}:)]

chrizzy100
22-01-2005, 03:53
I should be shopping incase we get snowed in....2 ft of snow starting tomorrow afternoon..on top of the 8 inches we have now...I'll get really tried watching hubby dig out the cars on Sunday.....so I'll have to rest all afternoon..[msnsad]

I think I'll go open the doors to the FL room and sit in the hot tub and watch the snow fall.....what a hard life.......[msnsad]

ORLANDO_MAGIC
22-01-2005, 05:23
Its 1.21am so i should be in my warm bed snug as a rug and sleeping like a log dreaming of Orlando,but NO,here i am in here,reading the latest posts and then im going to post a few photo's before i finally get to kip about 2.00am[:I]

ringwood1
23-01-2005, 03:44
I should be spending quality time with my husband but I keep saying I will be finished in a minute and before I know it he is saying that he is going up to bed and I can't believe where the time has gone. Spending time on the forum is a very strange experience, think I will be 5 minutes and hours can go by.

dodgey memory
23-01-2005, 12:46
I'm leading the sunday school group at church today and haven't prepared,[msnsmile2] looks like i may have to show them Florida photos instead![msnsmile2]

Nostromo
23-01-2005, 13:10
I'm leading the sunday school group at church today and haven't prepared,[msnsmile2] looks like i may have to show them Florida photos instead![msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Looks like dodgey memory kicking in? :D:D

Liam_Sandie
23-01-2005, 14:30
I should be tidying the house and loading the washing machine with school clothes for tomorrow....maybe later[msnwink]

dodgey memory
23-01-2005, 16:39
More like spending too much time on OV and not doing jobs. Just found out my daughter is wearing her bikini top as a bra cos the laundry is a bit behind[msnembarrased].Forget the OV slimming club we need one for OV addiction! Could be a bit difficult to do with out logging on tho, might need to think this one through!!

daisy
09-02-2005, 19:23
i`m surposed to be doing a presentation for fri but have got fed up so am cheacking the forum instead [msnwink]

Fletch
10-02-2005, 03:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
Oh Blott I'm glad I am not the only one who takes ages to unpack at the UK end! I love the anticipation of packing and don't mind unpacking when I get there, packing up to leave for home is a bit of a downer but unpacking in the UK....I HATE IT!!![msnsad]
I have still not unpacked my hand luggage from 11 days ago, with a bit of luck if I ignore it it will be all ready for my next trip in 7 weeks!![msnsmile2]
Originally posted by blott

Me too - we've been back almost a fortnight and although most of the clothes have been put away, there are still lots of bits and pieces which haven't been put back in their rightful place. Don't feel so bad now!

I should be in bed now - 14 breakfasts to cook in the morning [msneek]

Cruella DeVilla
10-02-2005, 12:43
Having a shower and then studying for my degree!