PDA

View Full Version : Outback Steak House

mprince
13-01-2003, 21:25
Several of these located all over Florida (eg by Florida Mall, Formosa gardens - off the 192)

An excellent steakhouse - try their outback special, cooked to perfection.

A real popular joint to eat but only open from 4pm. You can wait up to 2hrs for a table but take our tip and go to the bar and grab a saddle and you can eat there. Another hint: they have Happy Hour between 4pm and 7pm which they are very good at not publicising! Buy one drink get one free!

honeybee
13-01-2003, 23:32
The outback, great food. Try the Victorious Fillet I normally have it with a lobster tail. Making my mouth water. You can phone 30 mins prior to arrival to book.

honeybee

bellaepovera
13-01-2003, 23:44
It is without a word the best place in Kissimmee area to have a steak but there seafood pasta is also the best!!

fiona
13-01-2003, 23:54
We've had 1 brilliant meal (when they were quiet) and 1 very disappointing (New Year's Eve) when they were packed and our server was tired and kept telling us so!!

Best steak I have had are Cafe d'Antonios off their a la carte speciality of the day
and this time we discovered DeVino's at Mercado centre on International Drive - fillet mignon just melted in the mouth, not cheap, but a wonderful meal.