PDA

View Full Version : cirque du soleil

Ann
20-01-2005, 17:08
when we book tickets for this show are the seats allocated at time of booking or do we get to choose where we want to sit ?/
thanks

resorthomerentals
20-01-2005, 17:12
We bought our tickets online via their website. We chose our seats when we purchased.

20-01-2005, 17:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann
when we book tickets for this show are the seats allocated at time of booking or do we get to choose where we want to sit ?/
thanks
[/quote]

Great show went last year at DTD and we are going to the show at the Trafford Centre Manchester in Feb cant wait!!

florida4sun
20-01-2005, 22:36
Let us know the dates and we will book them for you. We have cat 2 seats and they are booked on the next best available position.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann
thanks
[/quote]

poohbear
20-01-2005, 22:51
[msncry]my husband does not fancy this show so i have to forfiet it.[msncry]i have been every year for 6 years and wanted to see it every time but he will not bend.[msncry]:(:(

blott
21-01-2005, 00:04
When we went on New Year's Eve for their special performance, we were saying that all the seats seemed to have a great view as the theatre is specially designed that way. Ours were Category 2 and we had a great view of everything.

Just watch out for these dates:

La Nouba will not perform on the following dates in 2005:

* February 6 to 9
* April 3 to 6
* June 5 to 20
* August 14 to 17
* August 28 to 30
* October 9 to 12
* November 13 to 15
* December 4 to 13

Ann
21-01-2005, 02:20
thanks Martin ill get in touch soon about these

Phoobear my hubby does not want to go either so i am taking the kids and am going myself if they dont want to go ill still go even on my own could you not do that

poohbear
21-01-2005, 02:31
[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]when you going ann i do not drive so it wil be difficut for me. still suppose i could get a cab.[laugh]

Ann
21-01-2005, 02:40
hopefully first week in march
but dont be stuck you can always take a cab that is what i do when i have no other option
also in march hubby will drop us at the mall he will go golfing and we will take a cab home when finished never give them the excuse not to take you to the mall :D

poohbear
21-01-2005, 03:38
well i have booked and paid for my tickets for cirque du soliel ? via this site and my husband has to come with me now[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Pluto
01-02-2005, 22:00
[quote]Originally posted by florida4sun
Let us know the dates and we will book them for you. We have cat 2 seats and they are booked on the next best available position.

Martin
Do we contact you via email or phone and what are your contact details.
Thanks

florida4sun
01-02-2005, 22:07
When you make an order, email us the order number and your dates and I will book them for you.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pluto

Originally posted by florida4sun

Martin
Do we contact you via email or phone and what are your contact details.
Thanks

poohbear
01-02-2005, 22:09
martin
i made my order over a week ago and i received my tickets today.(fantastic service)..can you still book my seats for me?

florida4sun
01-02-2005, 22:32
If you have the tickets in hand then you need toi call the number on the tickets or 407 WDW INFO

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by poohbear
martin
i made my order over a week ago and i received my tickets today.(fantastic service)..can you still book my seats for me?
[/quote]

poohbear
01-02-2005, 22:38
[ok thanks

poohbear
01-02-2005, 22:38
how far in advance do i need to do that?

florida4sun
01-02-2005, 23:12
As far as you can, if your visituing during high season then reserve right now. Easter is getting tight already.

how far in advance do i need to do that?

[/quote]

poohbear
01-02-2005, 23:20
the number on the tickets is 407-939-7691 what do i put in front of this number to call from england?
sorry to be a pain!!:D

florida4sun
01-02-2005, 23:30

the number on the tickets is 407-939-7691 what do i put in front of this number to call from england?
sorry to be a pain!!:D
[/quote]

poohbear
01-02-2005, 23:43
thank you i am all booked up for 7th may yippeeee.

poohbear
04-02-2005, 13:14
where are the best seats?

blott
04-02-2005, 14:55
There aren't any 'best' seats as such as you can see the show really well from all the seats in Category 2 so whichever seats you have will be fine. The theatre is specifically designed so that everyone gets a great view!

spg
09-11-2005, 23:08
Just returned from Florida having been to see La Nouba (cirque de solei)for the first time and what can I say absolutely blooming fantastic. Our daughter got herself some popcorn and drink before it started and they didnt get touched, she was enthralled. Hubby doesnt normally like this sort of thing but even he enjoyed it.

I got cat two tickets through this site, great service (many thanks), they arrived very promptly. I only booked them two weeks before we departed, (I would recommend doing this earlier if you can) and easy instruction's on how to book. I would also agree with blott that all the seats have a good view.

chrissb
10-11-2005, 00:16
When I asked Martin to book our seats for us on a Sunday afternoon UK time, (Sunday morning US time) it took him less than a couple of hours to get back to me with what look like great seats for 23 December. The tickets arrived in under a week and we are all really look ing forward to the show.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
When you make an order, email us the order number and your dates and I will book them for you.

Originally posted by florida4sun

Martin

eastcoastbranch
10-11-2005, 02:49
This is a great show. We went to see it last November when we were over in Orlando. We took my in laws but didn`t know what they would think of it but they`re still talking about how good it was.
Hannah.

neild292
25-11-2005, 16:57
Its a great show - all the seats seemed to have a good view; i don't think there is a "bad" place to be

Paula D-S
02-12-2005, 02:21
I bought tickets for my parents from this site, I paid and they were delivered within a week.
My parents loved the show and said the seats they were allocated were fantastic. I will be ordering more tickets before we go in July.

A little question how long in advance can you buy these tickets?

florida4sun
03-12-2005, 14:02
As far in advance as you want too. :)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
I bought tickets for my parents from this site, I paid and they were delivered within a week.
My parents loved the show and said the seats they were allocated were fantastic. I will be ordering more tickets before we go in July.

A little question how long in advance can you buy these tickets?
[/quote]

blackpoolowl
04-12-2005, 13:26
hiya martin i bought my tickets from you this week including cirque de sloiel which we are picking up from your office in kissimee. i have emailed you 2/3 times to see if you can book the tickets for the 12th feb 06 but havent had any reply.
are you having a problem with the emails?
sorry for contacting through the forum but dont know how else to.
terry

florida4sun
04-12-2005, 15:34
Hi,
I replied to each email, we are booking the dates for you [msnsmile]
Smile [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackpoolowl
hiya martin i bought my tickets from you this week including cirque de sloiel which we are picking up from your office in kissimee. i have emailed you 2/3 times to see if you can book the tickets for the 12th feb 06 but havent had any reply.
are you having a problem with the emails?
sorry for contacting through the forum but dont know how else to.
terry
[/quote]

blackpoolowl
04-12-2005, 16:58
never had any replies martin i keep all my emails . the last email from you was on the 1/12....order processed. no worrys anyway i thought it was strange not to get a reply.
thx
terry

florida4sun
04-12-2005, 23:30
That's AOL for you!! They have over sensitive spam filters, its a big problem..

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackpoolowl
never had any replies martin i keep all my emails . the last email from you was on the 1/12....order processed. no worrys anyway i thought it was strange not to get a reply.
thx
terry
[/quote]

steve404
09-01-2006, 15:11
You can book any time.They usually have a break in September, which is probably why tyhe have those dates locked off.

Martin,
Hello,
Can you advise when the earliest I can book tickets for La Nouba with you? We are not going until the 14th September 06. I see that there are no shows between 17th and 25th September. Do I have to wait until 6 months before our travel dates too book?? :)

GrahamC
22-01-2006, 02:49
We went at Christmas, and it was BRILLIANT. The trouble is that we need to go again as there was so much going on you couldn't take it all in.

Maz
22-01-2006, 23:17
We had 'cheap seats' when went - and they were fabulous!!! Can't wait to o again.

Karen
09-12-2006, 14:55
Hi Martin, scrub my other question on the other thread, I see you need to call to book the actual seats. As we will be collecting the tickets next Saturday can we book the seats through you? I just need to check as I have someone who is interested in buying the two seats from me I am having to sell due to my parents not coming out now and they wanted to know where the seats are.

Many thanks

florida4sun
09-12-2006, 15:26
If you gave us a date at time of booking we swould have booked the seats for you.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
Hi Martin, scrub my other question on the other thread, I see you need to call to book the actual seats. As we will be collecting the tickets next Saturday can we book the seats through you? I just need to check as I have someone who is interested in buying the two seats from me I am having to sell due to my parents not coming out now and they wanted to know where the seats are.

Many thanks
[/quote]

Karen
09-12-2006, 16:11
Martin, yes, I did give you a date and time when I booked, so would our seats be reserved? The booking refernce is 7803

florida4sun
09-12-2006, 16:18
Yes they would be resevered. You could call direct to change them.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
Martin, yes, I did give you a date and time when I booked, so would our seats be reserved? The booking refernce is 7803
[/quote]

Karen
09-12-2006, 16:20
Thanks Martin, how do we know where we will be stting? Do we call or should it have been with the booking confirmation, please? I have had a look but cannot see any reference to seating on the email I receieved?

KarenScott
10-12-2006, 15:40
Martin
Can you let me know are you open for calls on a sunday? i need to call to pay for some tickets. Also when i put the order in i choose uk delivery can i change that to villa delivery?
[msnembarrased]

florida4sun
10-12-2006, 16:06
Its closed today, but if you dm me you order info and tel number I will get someone to call you tomorrow.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour
Martin
Can you let me know are you open for calls on a sunday? i need to call to pay for some tickets. Also when i put the order in i choose uk delivery can i change that to villa delivery?
[msnembarrased]
[/quote]

wendyd
11-01-2007, 19:30
this show is fab went to seeit in oct 06 going back april 07 to see it again.(fantastic)

DIKKO29
12-01-2007, 02:33
Hi Wendy,

We are booked in for April 07 as well, never been before but really looking forward to it, might see you there!

wendyd
12-01-2007, 11:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DIKKO29
Hi Wendy,

We are booked in for April 07 as well, never been before but really looking forward to it, might see you there!
[/quote]
Hi Tony
It's realy good i have been going to Florida for 15 years and went to see the show for the first time last Oct carn't beleive i always missed this one out i even watched one of the shows on TV over Christmas It's fab .
Have agreat time.
Wendy

Shaffrey
12-01-2007, 12:08
Hey Wendy
Been wanting to see this one for the last couple of years! Maybe next time. I remember seeing it on T.V a few years ago and not wanting to watch it, when i saw it i was amazed!:D

palmvillas
12-01-2007, 18:39
It is a fantastic show we have seen it twice in Orlando and i would go back a third time. I watched it on TV over Christmas and it was good but it is far better to watch the live performance,have a great time when you go.

Debbie & Neil

wendyd
13-01-2007, 21:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Shaffrey
Hey Wendy
Been wanting to see this one for the last couple of years! Maybe next time. I remember seeing it on T.V a few years ago and not wanting to watch it, when i saw it i was amazed!:D
[/quote]
Hi Sharon it's a must nothing like a live performance.
Make sure you go on your next trip.
Wendy