PDA

View Full Version : Unused Disney tickets

Tonish
17-01-2005, 23:59
I've got two 4 day park hopper passes dating back to 2000 (last time I was there with the kids). Unfortunately, I can't tell from the tickets how many days I have used - I know it sounds stupid, but I can't remember whether we used 2 or 3 of the days. There's no clue on the tickets, they're just the credit card sized swipe type. I've phoned WDW in Orlando to ask, but they weren't much help. Just told me to bring them to the gate when we arrive.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the UK where I can get them checked to find out? The reason is, we're going again this summer and I want to buy tickets before I go from this site, but obviously don't want to pay for days I already have.

Tonish

florida4sun
18-01-2005, 00:10
Hi,
the only way to tell is by taking the tickets to a guest relations at any of the main Disney parks.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tonish
I've got two 4 day park hopper passes dating back to 2000 (last time I was there with the kids). Unfortunately, I can't tell from the tickets how many days I have used - I know it sounds stupid, but I can't remember whether we used 2 or 3 of the days. There's no clue on the tickets, they're just the credit card sized swipe type. I've phoned WDW in Orlando to ask, but they weren't much help. Just told me to bring them to the gate when we arrive.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the UK where I can get them checked to find out? The reason is, we're going again this summer and I want to buy tickets before I go from this site, but obviously don't want to pay for days I already have.

Tonish
[/quote]

blott
18-01-2005, 00:32
If you're only possibly out by one day, I wouldn't think it would make that much difference to purchasing new tickets? You can always keep your 2000 tickets for another time and use the new ones first.

We've had lots of people with the same problem so... next time you go to Florida and find out how many days are left, write it on the tickets and just cross the days off as you use them, then you'll always know how many days you've got left. ;)

Rich-n-Ang
18-01-2005, 14:12
I agree with Blott, we've just ordered 7 day magic your way tickets, we may not use all 7 days but if you look at the price difference between 5/6/7 day tickets its not worth worrying about.