PDA

View Full Version : management company?

sue silver
11-01-2003, 00:02
This is our first time going to orlando. we are going to rent a villa. How do you know if the management company is legitimate and will return your security?

orlandobabe
11-01-2003, 01:03
First of all Sue-most of the owners on here take their own bookings and take care of the deposits themselves-leastwise I do.

As said many times before-it is a a two way trust thing. We know you place your hard earned cash with us for a holiday of a lifetime and we also place our $200,000 dream houses in your hands.

As on Orlando Villas all of the owners take charge of the houses themselves-I honestly think that the chance of you not having your security deposit returned provided that the villa is handed back undamaged-is very unlikely.

Most of the owners on this site have been on here almost a year now-and if anything untoward was going on-word would soon spread and they would be dealt with.

I think you can book from here with safety. I cannot say this about every internet site-although that does not mean there are rogues on other sites either.

janny
11-01-2003, 01:12
Report anything you find wrong with your rental home as soon as you get there, that way you are putting on record that the damage was done before your arrival.The same goes if you were told something should be there -like a playstation -but it's not there when you first arrive.
If you do happen to break something again report it ,it might be that it can be sorted out without too much hassle.I for one would look favourably on someonre who was upfront and honest about such things rather than leaving it for my mc to find out about it after they had left.As orlandobabe says it is a two way trust that goes on and if you treat the home you are in with the respect you would give your own there should not be a problem

florida4sun
11-01-2003, 06:14
Have you booked direct with the owner or through the a managemnet company? and did you book through this site?

quote:Originally posted by sue silver

This is our first time going to orlando. we are going to rent a villa. How do you know if the management company is legitimate and will return your security?