PDA

View Full Version : Need Villas in February

BarrySchully
17-01-2005, 08:05
To all,

I need some advice on renting (2)villas in early February.

I need one villa for (5)businessmen that I work with who are visiting Orlando for a convention. Since many of the functions are located in hotels all over town (the Convention is at the Convention Center), the location just needs to be centrally located. We need 3 or 4 bedrooms (definately 5 beds) and a common living area. We will arrive on Saturday,February 5th and departing on Tuesday, February 8th. A pool is not necessary and we will spend very little time at the villa.

Also, my wife and 6 children will be arriving on February 7th and will be staying over with me until Saturday, February 12th. We will need a king (or queen) or for two of us and enough beds and bedrooms for the other 6 children (ages 10 - 15). Since we will be going to DisneyWorld mostly, it should be convenient to Walt DisneyWorld. Some nice amenities, like a heated pool or hot tub, would be great.

Is there any way to get both villas in the same neighborhood? It would make life much easier for me.

I am convinced that staying in villas (or homes) is the best solution for both groups, but I need some input on where the best places would be. Any ideas that you could give me would be appreciated.

Is there a nice neighborhood that would accomodate both groups? I need to make reservations in the next few days.

Thanks,
Barry Schully

Nostromo
17-01-2005, 11:00
You are absolutely right in thinking that staying in villas is the best solution. But villa owners are not allowed to respond to your query on this forum. You should use the link via the main OV page where you can specify your requirements.

KarenScott
17-01-2005, 11:03
Hi Barry
You will need to put in a search for your villa requirements using the links at the top of this page and I am sure you will get plenty of response. :D
Home owners are not allowed to respond to your enquiry from this thread though.
What a great place for a convention though, lucky you.[8D]
Regards
Karen

ahagan
17-01-2005, 14:50
Hi Barry

You have come to the right place. In answer to your question about best neighborhoods, all the communities advertised on the links above are really nice. And you'll find that most are within 15 minutes driving distance of the Convention Centre. Heated pools are also standard in all the homes advertised on here. Good luck in your search.