PDA

View Full Version : any info on High Grove?

charris
16-01-2005, 18:07
we have just booked a villa on High Grove - can anyone tell me any more about this development?? [msnsmile]

16-01-2005, 18:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by charris
we have just booked a villa on High Grove - can anyone tell me any more about this development?? [msnsmile]
[/quote]

Its a new development at the end of the 192/27 junction, very pretty villas[msnwink]

george
16-01-2005, 19:11
Great development !!! (Biased though because we own there!) When have you booked to go ?

Pamela

SG
16-01-2005, 19:58
Like Pamela, I am biased because we have bought a villa there. [msnsmile2]

It's very close to the new Super Walmart that has recently opened on the US27. It is a development of 164 villas with a Mediterrean style theme to it. Approximately ten minutes to Disney. Is there anything specific you wanted to know? [msnsmile2]

charris
17-01-2005, 00:02
we are going in Feb for 2 weeks. Wanted some info really on what the development is like, i've stayed on some that are a little bit dated and the house were a bit old. Is High Grive a popular development? does it have any communal facilities? does anyone know what the houses are like, we are staying in a 4 bed 2 bathroom, 2 storey house??

Ray&Sarah
17-01-2005, 02:02
This is from the communities map attached to this site:

Highgrove is a new resort style community where construction was started in autumn 2003 and where new vacation homes will become available from approx. May 2004 onwards. As the gated community has 165 homes only it provides a cosy, neigbourhood feeling. This is added to by the mediterranean red roof styles which are rather unique for this part of Florida as well as a pool deck that is made up of real tiles. The community will have a community pool and clubhouse. Guests to Highgrove will also be able to gain free access to the nearby Bahama Bay Resort which offers four pools, whirlpools, a club house with cafeteria, a boat ramp, a fishing deck and a "beach". Above all however Highgrove benefits from an excellent location making it possible to be in Disneyworld in approx. 10 minutes only.

Hope it helps.[msnsmile2]

SG
17-01-2005, 02:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by charris
we are going in Feb for 2 weeks. Wanted some info really on what the development is like, i've stayed on some that are a little bit dated and the house were a bit old. Is High Grive a popular development? does it have any communal facilities? does anyone know what the houses are like, we are staying in a 4 bed 2 bathroom, 2 storey house??
[/quote]

Hi Charris

There is going to be a communal clubhouse and swimming pool but it is unlikely to be finished when you go in February. It is a brand new development so the houses are very new. I'm sure if you contacted the owner direct they would be able to provide you with a floorplan of the layout. All the villas have private swimming pools and the deck area is block paved.