PDA

View Full Version : timings for parades

jaynekent
15-01-2005, 14:20
Hi everyone can anyone point me in the right direction for schedules of shows/parades for feb. We want to plan to see wishes, fantasmic and the illuminations. Do these all occur every night at the end of the day? Also is spectro magic parade still on and if so when?[msnsmile]

We are hoping to book fantasmic package this weekend for last 2 weeks in feb!

Have just read that there is a bbq fest tking part at seaworls while we are there is this just lots of outdoor cooking?!

Cheers everyone:D

Nostromo
15-01-2005, 15:12
The WDW official website always has a 3-month schedule calendar available with everything you mention, including times of shows, parades, closed attractions etc. Feb schedule should certaily be out by now. On the site the calendar button is usually somewhere in the middle of the page, not very prominent. Just find it and you'll be on your way!

Nostromo
15-01-2005, 15:20
Jaynekent, I have just DMed the Feb MK schedule to you. You can use the drop down menu to access the other parks. Choose the date you want to visit each park and click on that number on the calendar, and you'll get all the info you want. For example, if you want to go to MK on Feb 24th, click on 24 on the MK calendar and you will be there.

jaynekent
15-01-2005, 15:35
Nostromo ,you atre a star!!

Many thanks, I am spending a few hours planning today:D

LiesaAnna
15-01-2005, 15:37
he is just a minefield of info!!! such a valuble member of this forum!!!!!!!![msnwink]

Nostromo
15-01-2005, 17:34
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
he is just a minefield of info!!! such a valuble member of this forum!!!!!!!![msnwink]
[/quote]

[msnembarrased][msnembarrased]Thank you Liesa. But I am sure every member is valuable in his or her own way.

E. Cosgrove
16-01-2005, 01:28
I don't know if you are staying in a hotel or villa Jayne. Most hotel lobbies have leaflets with opening times and show times and you can also pick them up at guest services, they usually have flyers in them if there are any changes or closures of rides.