PDA

View Full Version : Fastrak

KJH
15-01-2005, 00:35
How do you go about the fastrak with the car hire? I have booked car from here?

Thanks

Kaz

E. Cosgrove
15-01-2005, 01:05
I don't know how to post a link Kaz, but if you search "fastrack" it will take you to the thread where this was discussed previously:)

KJH
15-01-2005, 19:38
Thankyou:)

KJH
15-01-2005, 19:48
I put in fasttrack, fastrak, carhire car hire and still cannot find a thread on it.

Lyn
23-02-2005, 00:46
I could not find a thread either, what is Fastrak car hire[msneek]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2005, 00:51
FastTrack is only available if you book with Dollar directly (and pay their prices) I'm afraid [msnsad]

amy
23-02-2005, 00:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
I don't know how to post a link [/quote]

Liz,
If you left click on the url bar (the http://www..........)
it will highlight blue.
then right click, click on copy.
Then put your cursor in the reply text where you want the link and right click and paste.

There you go easy[msnwink]

Nostromo
23-02-2005, 13:51
I have come across some Travel Packages in the past where one of the deals is the facility to be able to pick up the rental car as soon as one has cleared the formalities. I cannt recall which company was involved, but it might have been Avis. Someone met the arriving passengers at the airport, did the paperwork there and then and handed over the keys. Is this what Dollar's Fasttrak involves?

LiesaAnna
23-02-2005, 15:41
we had from Alamo in Dec when we last went, a card that we had to fill in at least 5 days before going to florida just name and reference number post it to them then when you get there just the normal thing sign on dotted line it took literally 2 mins and no one tried to get us to upgrade on extra costs!!!

Robert5988
23-02-2005, 19:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:FastTrack is only available if you book with Dollar directly (and pay their prices) I'm afraid [/quote]

I had this with Avis some years ago and Alamo have a frequent user scheme where you can book on-line and you are not required to go to the Desk but straight to the garage, pick a car and give your Alamo card to the gate when leaving and drive off. Your Driving licence and personal details are all registered and your credit card charged.

However as John said you pay the Avis and Alamo full prices which is a lot more money for a small saving in time. Mainly used by corporate customers.