PDA

View Full Version : transfer passes???

dolly
08-01-2003, 16:00
I am coming over aat the end of the month with my husband, and we want to do disney for about 2 days.
My son is coming over in June for the 1st time with his wife and won't let me buy his passes because they are to expensive.
If I buy annual passes for my hubby and me can we give them to him to finish off?? is this allowed. (probably not)
how would they know??? do they take your photo etc.

athurstance
08-01-2003, 16:20
No, you can't transfer the annual passes. They take a finger scan which is recorded then each time you use the pass you have to put your fingers in the scanners. If it doesn't work you will be asked to show some photo id to prove who you are.
Although strictly speaking the 5 day hopper passes aren't transferable either it would be possible for you to use 2 days of them then pass the remaining days onto your son. Disney don't do any ID on these type of passes.

Angela

dolly
08-01-2003, 17:35
Thank you, never thought of that. Reading through these forums though I realize I can buy 10 day passes as well. Think I'll get these, then they will surely have enough days left on won't they.
I can get a day+ ticket for hubby and me.

dolly

steph_goodrum
08-01-2003, 17:56
Dolly, the 10 day pass is the only one you won't be able to transfer as they have an expiry date (I think it is 14-22 days after first use) but the 5 and 7 day hoppers never expire. You will also get 2 water park/Disney quest/Pleasure Island visits on the 5 day and 4 with the 7 day

athurstance
08-01-2003, 17:57
Also they use the finger scanning for the 10 day passes - my parents had them last Xmas.

Angela