PDA

View Full Version : Disney Tickets

David and Debra Waters
14-01-2005, 18:31
Hi guys. I posted this question on another forum...when really I should be 'asking the experts'

I have been advised that Disney Tickets are non-transferable.

One of my group this year will probably only make this one visit, whereas most of us will be back again. As I was going to get non expiry tickets, how are these dealt with at the gate..and will any unused days from the one person be lost??

David

pbensur
14-01-2005, 18:42
Hi David,
With the new "Magic Your Way" plan, the tickets are absolutely not transferrable - they have you sign them and they take your finger prints. So, if you have the tickets that expire, then, yes if they are not used up by the expire date by the person that owns them, extra days are lost.

It's probably best that the one person who will not be returning to Disney buy a pass without the "no expiry" option and only for as many days as you know he will use. The rest of your party should go for the extended passes with the "no expiry" option as this will give you the most savings. The premium passes are an even better value as these give you extra days at other Disney attractions (Disney Quest, Pleasure Island, water parks) and are well worth the upgrade.

Southsider
14-01-2005, 18:46
You just have to put your ticket in the turnstile on the way in, they do not check any names. The tickets last forever, which is great.

Tricia

Southsider
14-01-2005, 18:55
Sorry, I never knew anything about this, so are the tickets I have no good now? I have 7 tickets with 4 days left on each........they are not in individual names just our surname.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-01-2005, 19:26
Th eold style Hopper tickets can still be used - it's just that you can no longer buy new Hopper tickets as they have been replaced by the new Magic Your Way tickets.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider

Sorry, I never knew anything about this, so are the tickets I have no good now? I have 7 tickets with 4 days left on each........they are not in individual names just our surname.
[/quote]

florida4sun
14-01-2005, 21:09
Hello,
the new tickets require a signature and are not transferable biometric scan using your fingers. I would advise just buying enough days for the person who will not be returning. The choice of tickets now will suit everyone.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by David and Debra Waters
Hi guys. I posted this question on another forum...
One of my group this year will probably only make this one visit, whereas most of us will be back again. As I was going to get non expiry tickets, how are these dealt with at the gate..and will any unused days from the one person be lost??

David
[/quote]

David and Debra Waters
15-01-2005, 00:08
Thanks

Now I understand why they are non-transferable.

Will order over the weekend.

Looking forward to Easter, and our 1st visit to our OWN VILLA....at last!

David