PDA

View Full Version : Magic Your Way Tickets in the UK

arnie the armadillo
12-01-2005, 02:32
A bit of help please - off to Orlando in July and have just started to check out prices of tickets for Disney, Universal, IOA & Seaworld (Park Tickets look favourite at the moment!)

Does anyone know if I can get hold of the 2 day Magic Your Way tickets in the UK? It's just that I have 3 days left on some Hopper tickets from 1999, which I believe are still valid, and want to make them up to 5 days. Park Tickets are showing the 3 day ones but not 2 day.

If not can these be bought at the park gates once we get there?

Cheers

Arnie!

florida4sun
12-01-2005, 03:01
Hello,
you can buy the 2 day ticket at the gates, check the price out at disney.com may be be more cost effective to go for a 3 day ticket from us.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by arnie the armadillo
A bit of help please - off to Orlando in July and have just started to check out prices of tickets for Disney, Universal, IOA & Seaworld (Park Tickets look favourite at the moment!)

Does anyone know if I can get hold of the 2 day Magic Your Way tickets in the UK? It's just that I have 3 days left on some Hopper tickets from 1999, which I believe are still valid, and want to make them up to 5 days. Park Tickets are showing the 3 day ones but not 2 day.

If not can these be bought at the park gates once we get there?

Cheers

Arnie!
[/quote]

arnie the armadillo
12-01-2005, 21:43
Thanks for that.

I had thought about that, whilst looking I noticed that the more days you buy the more cost effective it became.

So it looks like 6 days in Disney and not 5 (oh what a shame!!!!!!)

Arnie