PDA

View Full Version : Best days to visit?

Elaine62
12-01-2005, 01:28
Does anyone know yet if the official 'best days to visit' both the Disney parks and Universal parks are known yet? If so then what are they?

Elaine

Nostromo
12-01-2005, 01:58
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Elaine62
Does anyone know yet if the official "best days to visit" both the Disney parks and Universal parks are known yet? If so then what are they?

Elaine
[/quote]

This changes yearly for the WDW parks depending on the EMH days, which should be avoided by non-Disney resort guests. Best is to get the 2005 edition of Simon venness' Brit Guide for this and lots of other useful info.

Universal Parks are more predictable, although by no means guaranteed. Universal Studio proper is good to visit on Mondays and Wednesdays, whereas IoA is 'quietest' on Tuesdays. Sea World tends to get busy towards the end of the week as does Kennedy Space Center. All the Water Parks are also very crowded on hot weekends and so best avoided.

Jo
12-01-2005, 13:13
Nostromo - are you on commission or is this really a must have book?[msnwink]

Rich-n-Ang
12-01-2005, 13:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jo
[/quote]

It is a good book (its almost like having a portable version of the forum) [msnsmile]

Nostromo
12-01-2005, 13:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jo
[/quote]

Simon Veness is my uncle from my great grandmother's side.[msnwink]

bluebirds
12-01-2005, 20:00
I got Simon Veness's book for Christmas. I spent all Boxing Day morning when not watching about the Tsunami telling Pete all the bits from it. At the back is a good guide what parks are busiest and when. It really is a useful book.