PDA

View Full Version : addiction!

dodgey memory
11-01-2005, 18:13
Having just booked our third Florida holiday can some one tell me why the place is so addictive. If the information i read in the news paper is correct a cocaine habit would be cheaper!

LiesaAnna
11-01-2005, 18:14
yes give us all the answers when you find out![msnwink]

Nostromo
11-01-2005, 18:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dodgey memory
Having just booked our third Florida holiday can some one tell me why the place is so addictive. If the information i read in the news paper is correct a cocaine habit would be cheaper!
[/quote]

It is the yellow colour of the background. It has been carefully chosen after 2 years of scientific research; the hue tends to sensitise certain special cells in the users retina, making him or her hooked to coming back again and again. As there are no other side effects and the addiction has been shown to be quite relaxing, it is totally legal. But you have to declare it in the Visa Waiver form!

Ray&Sarah
11-01-2005, 18:35
[/quote]

It sure is addictive and at present there is no known cure!:D
We have tried other places but so far there has been no substitute for Florida.[msnsmile2]

steph_goodrum
11-01-2005, 18:54
"Having just booked our third Florida holiday can some one tell me why the place is so addictive. If the information i read in the news paper is correct a cocaine habit would be cheaper"

And as far as addictions go it must have the most pleasant health benefits of all of them. I wonder if our addiction could possibly be "cured or at least controlled " on the NHS if they can give out nicotine patches , methadone, and gym memberships to try to curb obesity, the very least they could do for us poor unfortunates is free flights Florida 3 or 4 times a year. What was the name of the new health minister we should all be canvassing (after all with a possible election looming Im sure they want all our votes?

pieman790
11-01-2005, 19:08
[/quote]
There is always something new to do and the Florida sun

MaggieAllan
11-01-2005, 19:37
I think Florida is so addictive because.........

3 page essays everyone by Friday please...yes only three pages, I realise it will be hard to condense, but try[msnwink]

dodgey memory
11-01-2005, 19:49
Ecellant Steph 3 free flights a year, on prescription of course.
Dear Minister for Health......... I'll start work on the letter and essay!

LiesaAnna
11-01-2005, 20:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
"Having just booked our third Florida holiday can some one tell me why the place is so addictive. If the information i read in the news paper is correct a cocaine habit would be cheaper"

And as far as addictions go it must have the most pleasant health benefits of all of them. I wonder if our addiction could possibly be "cured or at least controlled " on the NHS if they can give out nicotine patches , methadone, and gym memberships to try to curb obesity, the very least they could do for us poor unfortunates is free flights Florida 3 or 4 times a year. What was the name of the new health minister we should all be canvassing (after all with a possible election looming Im sure they want all our votes?
[/quote]
have asked my GP before and he laughed.... so rude!!!!!!!!!!!![laugh][laugh]would be great idea, but not to greedy, 2 times a year for me would satisfy .....a bit......[msnwink]

Chloe
12-01-2005, 00:18
Its beautiful, there is something for everyone, from the theme parks, to the fabulous beaches, or just relaxing in the sunshine by a lovely pool with all the comforts a Florida home offers. You just can't go wrong. Chloe

jolliffee
12-01-2005, 00:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Chloe
Its beautiful, there is something for everyone, from the theme parks, to the fabulous beaches, or just relaxing in the sunshine by a lovely pool with all the comforts a Florida home offers. You just can't go wrong. Chloe
[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better, so I agree![msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msncool]

E. Cosgrove
12-01-2005, 00:36
If Florida is addictive, like a hard drug ,then this forum is the equivalent of methadone[msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
12-01-2005, 00:37
SUN AND FUN...........WELL MOST OF THE TIME!

steph_goodrum
12-01-2005, 11:53
The thing we have found is that no matter how many times you visit there's always some new adventure waiting to be discovered. Each time we start of with a list of things to see and do and each time by the time we come home the list is a bit longer. We are only just now beginning to explore the real Florida (but still like to go to the parks as well).