PDA

View Full Version : RE: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CO. FOR SALE

PMFL
11-01-2005, 01:41
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR SALE
15 HOMES ALL CONTRACTED AND LOCATED IN THE DISNEY AREA

HOMES REQUIRE POOL, LAWN, PEST AND CLEANING SERVICES.
WILL SELL AS COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDING
COMPUTER AND 2 LIVE WEBSITES (GOOD SEO RANKINGS)

GROSS INCOME PER MONTH $4,650
**EXCLUDING CLEANS AND RENTAL INCOME**

Harry and Jayne
11-01-2005, 08:25
Hi PMFL,
I am currently looking to buy such a business. I have PM'd you

Harry

Harry and Jayne
13-01-2005, 08:22
PMFL,

Not much point of advertising something for sale on here then not checking to see if you any replies[msnsad]

Harry

Martin
16-01-2005, 01:19
PMFL,

I hope you responding to your guests quicker than you respons to your PM's.

Martin

Genie
16-01-2005, 02:48
I'll third that !![msnsad]

trevlad
16-01-2005, 02:59
probably already sold:D

Jo
16-01-2005, 03:04
It was his first post - amazing the number of people who register just to sell us something!

KJH
16-01-2005, 03:30
Whats the point if they don't answer. It would be polite to say if it has sold or not.

markjones
10-02-2005, 10:13
Any chance of a reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruella DeVilla
10-02-2005, 12:46
I would imagine it has been sold!

Carla
10-02-2005, 13:58
I doubt it's been sold except possibly to someone who doesn't need a visa. 15 homes isn't enough to qualify for a visa. US$4650 gross represents US$310 per home per month, which means that he/she is doing all of the jobs, so if you bought you'd need to be a qualified pool person, qualified pest control, landscaper etc. etc. in order to keep all of that income. If you subbed these jobs out because you weren't qualified to do them, then you'd probably get to keep around US$100-150 per home per month. Not enough to live on or persuade immigration to let you have a visa.

By the time that you allow for the fact that some owners won't want to be sold and will move on to another MC, then you'd end up buying very little.

esprit
10-02-2005, 20:38
I have friends who bought 15 homes but that was a while ago, they have tightened up since then. One of the requirements now is for at least one employee and the income figures on 15 homes dont allow for paying anyone, they would need to do everything themselves and would still only be earning £625 per week or £312 per week each as usually both partners work on a 15 home man co. When you consider it can be as much as a 70 hour week and you can never relax or take a day off, it isnt much. They do say exluding cleans and you could make more by doing all those as well, but that is a lot of work. Morale of the story is there isnt much money in running a small man co.

Point is though, when selling something like this, it would have little value if selling to an American, so I dont think he will have, Carla, it is the visa which is important. It is a hard job for little money but most people will do it for the visa but an American with the right to live here could just move here and pick up homes, he wouldnt need to buy. A few people tried to find out how much he wanted for this business and funnily he advertised it and then never replied. Odd way to go on.

chrizzy100
10-02-2005, 21:15
I know if I planned to go into a man co business when I move to FL.. I would start it up myself....and not buy one.......but when in FL I want more time for us....not less.....both me and hubby have done the be on call 24/7 thing......and I don't think I'd like to go back to it.....I enjoy looking after homes.....but not the hours it takes from your free time.......