PDA

View Full Version : Disney aren't silly are they????

chunkichik
10-01-2005, 20:18
From reading the new ticket options, I can see that nothing good lasts for very long!!!!!

We are returning in November for two weeks and I am trying to work out the right tickets for us.

We have always had four day hoppers which are just about right for us but I have never used any of the plus options, such as the water parks, disney quest and pleasure island.

The first time we went we did have two days left on our hoppers and sold them to the ticket agent in Mcdonalds on the 192 the second time we used the whole four days.

I have also read on another thread that disney are using some sort of fingerprint scanning? This means that you can't sell any unused tickets to friends or ebay, so I think I may go for the 14 day expiration one but I still need the hopping as we like to go to one of the parks after Animal Kingdom just for the fireworks!!!!

I have heard of people getting ripped off from the various ticket booths dotted around I-drive and the 192 so I guess its a good thing

jolliffee
10-01-2005, 21:32
I have always purchased my tickets from Wayne, a big guy you would not like to meet on a dark night. I have his mobile and just call & he has never failed me yet. Could this mean poor old Wayne is going to go out of business. Guess I'll find out on the next trip but they often find ways through this so maybe all is not lost.[msnwink]

Nostromo
10-01-2005, 22:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jolliffee
I have always purchased my tickets from Wayne, a big guy you would not like to meet on a dark night. I have his mobile and just call & he has never failed me yet. Could this mean poor old Wayne is going to go out of business. Guess I'll find out on the next trip but they often find ways through this so maybe all is not lost.[msnwink]
[/quote]

If big Wayne is really as formidable as you say he is, anyone trying to put him out of business could risk going out (and not just of business) themselves one dark night...[msnwink]

florida4sun
10-01-2005, 22:17
Hi
You can buy base (with or without hopping) tickets without an expiration date on unused days. We offer 3,4,5,6,7 and 10 day passes without expiry.

Martin

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
From reading the new ticket options, I can see that nothing good lasts for very long!!!!!

We are returning in November for two weeks and I am trying to work out the right tickets for us.

We have always had four day hoppers which are just about right for us but I have never used any of the plus options, such as the water parks, disney quest and pleasure island.

The first time we went we did have two days left on our hoppers and sold them to the ticket agent in Mcdonalds on the 192 the second time we used the whole four days.

I have also read on another thread that disney are using some sort of fingerprint scanning? This means that you can't sell any unused tickets to friends or ebay, so I think I may go for the 14 day expiration one but I still need the hopping as we like to go to one of the parks after Animal Kingdom just for the fireworks!!!!

I have heard of people getting ripped off from the various ticket booths dotted around I-drive and the 192 so I guess its a good thing
[/quote]