PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photo Pass

AussieAnn
10-01-2005, 12:00
Hi All,
Just back from our trip and wanted to explain the Disney PhotoPass so that you do not miss out like I did.
As soon as you enter any of the parks Photographers will approach you to take a picture of you and your group. These Photographers are all over the parks and usually are found at good Photo Spots. We declined until the very last day 'cos we thought we would have to go and check out the photo's at the end of a long day and decide if we wanted them or not. Too much trouble we thought.

Not so, they will take your picture and hand you a card that you in turn have to hand to any other Disney Photographer that you ask to take a photo. These photo's are available up to 30/60 days on their Internet site. When back home you can enter your ID number that is on the back of the card. Your photo's will be there and you get to choose different borders and most of all your whole group is in the picture. see www.DisneyPhotoPass.com
Have fun.

MaggieAllan
10-01-2005, 13:23
Well you learn something new every day on this site...thanks very much for the info. does anyone know if thei is the case at Universal etc???

LiesaAnna
10-01-2005, 13:29
well what an excellant idea!!!!![clap][clap][clap]

brizzle
10-01-2005, 13:56
We had that in December.
It is a great idea however the pictures they took were terrible.
Most of the time the pictures they take aren't of great quality but these were awful.

I like the idea of being able to peruse them at my leisure and I'm sure it will up the sales of the photo's

Brizzle.

chunkichik
26-01-2005, 20:50
this is excellent, we missed some of our pictures as I like to shop at the end of the day!!

Ray&Sarah
26-01-2005, 21:10
Excellant idea, never realised that this is how it works now.[msnsmile2]

rosie
26-01-2005, 21:38
We used that service in Dec and the pics were not bad. We didn't buy any as we have stacks of them already and how many times does Al want to see me dancing with chip n dale [msnsmile2]

I have kept the card and will use it again next time we are over.

zazu
24-02-2006, 15:19
another new thing with the photopass is you can get all the photos onto a disc. I think it costs $99 which is fairly steep but if you get loads of photos done may well be worth it, then you do with them as you please.

MarkJan
24-02-2006, 16:00
As there is just the two of us, it would be handy as there can only be so many "there's Jan" or "there's Mark" pictures.

Good to know you can view for so long on the web.

millie
24-02-2006, 19:53
We did this in June and actually got on the phone to family members who registeredthe numbers on the internet (there is a code on the back of the card). It meant that those who could not come could follow our holiday through looking at the photos posted on there every day. We made sure we got a good few done every day for them to see. It was really nice.

Although do have to agree with what was said about quality - most of them were not that good. We didn't end up buying any but it was good to share our experiences before we got home.

Lx

Sue and Jere
24-02-2006, 20:30
Thanks, learn something new every day [msnsmile2]