PDA

View Full Version : HI from Kenneth!

RockinflyerKS15
08-01-2005, 22:11
Hey everyone in the Orlando online community! My name is Kenny, and I just joined this awesome place yesterday so that I can get some help with making sure that my upcoming trip is a sensational success! You see I'm coming to Orlando this Friday January 14th for a 4-day vacation and want to know about all the not-to-be-missed things to take advantage of. I'm a true thrill-seeker and eclectic individual who believes strongly in the art of finding one's true calling! Now I'm already well familiar with all the most commonly known attractions, but is there anyone here who knows about the lesser-known places to go and things to do? I'll be coming back to this sight frequently to update my profile, and post new topics and follow-ups. I want to get to know everyone well so if anyone has any questions, please by all means feel free to ask, and I'll glaldy get back to you promptly. Also if you have any suggestions about stuff that might be of interest to me, or any other concerns in the matter, I want to hear from you just the same. So I'll talk to you later!

Lynnes
08-01-2005, 22:14
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will know of the obscure places to go.

jolliffee
08-01-2005, 23:01
Welcome to the forums Kenny, I'm sure you'll find some one who needs an answer[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
09-01-2005, 00:47
Hi and welcome to the forum of florida fun!!!!!!!! enjoy!!![beer]

Lilyvazz
09-01-2005, 15:49
Hi and welcome to the forums [msnsmile2]

Sally D
09-01-2005, 15:59
Hi Kenny and welcome.[msnsmile]
Sally

Ray&Sarah
10-01-2005, 00:54
Hi Kenny and welcome. Not sure about any obscure places to visit but am sure someone will.[msnsmile2]

Magical Dreams
10-01-2005, 10:14
Welcome Kenny

Hope you enjoy it in here!!

:D