PDA

View Full Version : Need help planning...

grafixxchik
27-12-2002, 20:59
My fiancee and I are going to Orlando for our honeymoon Sept. 21st of 2003. I want to plan something special for him, possibly to a nice restaurant and some kind of entertainment afterwards. We are going to Emeril's on the 26th (it will be our 5 year anniversary of being together), but I would like to plan something special as a surprise for him, so does anyone have any ideas?

Also, we want to do something special as a gift to each other (engraved something maybe?)...We always do a caricature when we go there, so we will already be doing that. We want something special and romantic to give each other.

We are both HUGE disney buffs, so of course we are going to be in heaven while down there :)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
27-12-2002, 22:58
Grafixxchik

Congratulations!!

How wonderful to Honeymoon in Florida. I can't give you any first hand experience as our Honeymoon was four days in Lisbon, Portugal. However, just wanted to mention the following:

My husband and I commissioned our wedding rings. We designed them and specified the colours of Gold. Mine is white gold with rose gold swirls and dots and my husband's is the other way round. Over 5 years later people often comment on them and we love the fact that they are unique.

Others on this forum have experience of Honeymooning and weddings in Florida, I hope they will be able to help with suggestions.

Sarah

steph_goodrum
05-01-2003, 03:43
Congratulations on both your 5 year anniversary and your impending marriage. A couple of suggestions for something special , there are many places that arrange champagne breakfast/hot air balloon flights but obviously depends on how you feel about height, or, as you say you are both Disney buffs, how about a 3 day cruise on one of the Disney Cruise ships, which is "awesome" so I'm led to believe.