PDA

View Full Version : VILLA OWNERS AREA

KJH
05-01-2005, 22:35
Could someone clarify if the 'villa owners area' can be accessed by non owners? Sometimes I am asked for the password and on other occasions not.

Thankyou

Kaz

rosie
05-01-2005, 23:25
I don't think we are allowed to give any passwords to anyone? If someone wanted access to the public villa owners area, i.e. they are considering buying a villa, they can apply to info@orlandovillas.com for access [msnsmile]

Apologies if I'm wrong but I'm sure John, Roger or blott would be able to tell you for sure [msnwink]

Jo
05-01-2005, 23:30
I think its to do with cookies - which run out evry so often so you have to put the password in again. Non owners can't get into the area. You only don't need it as your PC already knows you are allowed in.

That's my understanding anyway.[msnembarrased]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-01-2005, 23:39
Spot on - the logon cookies expire on your PC every so often and it then requires you to enter the password.

Anyone found giving out passwords will be removed from our sites and banned from the forums without any further questions asked. We take this matter extremely seriously.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jo
I think its to do with cookies - which run out evry so often so you have to put the password in again. Non owners can't get into the area. You only don't need it as your PC already knows you are allowed in.

That's my understanding anyway.[msnembarrased]

[/quote]

rosie
06-01-2005, 00:00
Sorry Kaz, I read it totally different to the way you must have meant it [msnembarrased] I read it as someone was asking for the p/w rather than your PC asking for it [msneek]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-01-2005, 00:07
Oops - me too [msnembarrased]
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rosieuk
Sorry Kaz, I read it totally different to the way you must have meant it [msnembarrased] I read it as someone was asking for the p/w rather than your PC asking for it [msneek]
[/quote]

KJH
06-01-2005, 03:23
Don't worry I wouldn't dare give out the password. Would not want to be thrwon off the forum! I just didn't know why sometimes I was asked to put in the password and other tomes it went on automatically.

Not techinically minded about cookies and things. Except the chocolate Chip type:D

KJH
06-01-2005, 03:24
Spellings gone wonky as well!