PDA

View Full Version : SOLD. 3 bed lakefront with west facing pool & spa

Carla
02-01-2005, 18:50
It's sold now folks.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

I'm helping a good friend to sell her 3 bedroom home which backs onto the beautiful Thousand Oaks 40 acre lake.

Here are the details:

Lakefront 3 bed 2 bath Pool Home on Thousand Oaks, exceptional opportunity for any buyer seeking an immaculate lakefront pool & spa home with many upgrades and extras.

Beautiful 40 acre natural lake with stunning views and sunsets
3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living, kitchen, utility, double carpeted garage
Custom west facing 14' x 30' pool with extending decking, lanai, planters, heated spa and sprays
Intercom system
Upgrade wall tile in bathrooms
Entertainment Center
Sable stone counter tops in kitchen and master bathroom
Custom painting throughout
Asking price USD $260,000
Furniture can be included for USD $15,000
Size: Living 1593 sq foot, porches 279 sq foot, garage 389 sq foot
Total 2261 sq foot

There is a Virtual tour of this home:
http://www.vr360tour.com/villa/123boc/

I've stayed in this home and it is really lovely.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Carla/200512144811_TO32E-02-bwr.jpg

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Carla/20051214571_breezypool.jpg

Please address any enquiries to me at: carla.thomas@ukonline.co.uk
Only serious purchasers please.

03-01-2005, 13:16
Carla,

It's a beautiful villa and a lovely location, I viewed these when they were first built and they are a great size and design. I also used to jog passed this villa when I stayed at your villa and it is a wonderful quiet location!!

Good luck with the sale!!

Larry Mongey
03-01-2005, 18:28
Hi Carla

Quick questions:

1. How close to Disney?
2. Any rentals for 2005 attached to sale?
3. Square footage (heated)?

Thanks!

Larry

03-01-2005, 19:04
I can only answer one of your questions for you, its very close to Champions Gate and Reunion, Disney is 10-15 Minutes.[msnsmile]

KJH
03-01-2005, 22:13
I've stayed at Thousand Oaks, it's very simple to get to Disney, but a little bit out of the way. We would have bought here if we hadn't seen Glenbrook.

Lovely setting. Very nice villa.

KarenScott
03-01-2005, 23:36
I've stayed at Thousand Oaks too and I wouldn't say it was out of the way. Close to the I4 and 192 and we found it very convenient for all that Orlando has to offer. I think with all the new development happening and going to happen around this area that it is an area worth investing in.
Carla, I think the house looks lovely and the setting beautiful. Hope your friend finds a sale soon.

Jo
04-01-2005, 00:38
I'm slightly biased, but we chose Thousand Oaks for our villa because it is away from the hustle and bustle, but really quick and easy to get to all the important places.

There is only one set of traffic lights between out villa and Dsney .The I4 is very accessible and there are good supermarkets etc at Champions gate. I'm looking forward to the outlets being built at Posner park.[msnsmile2]

The community has a lovely spacious and relaxed feel to it with lots of nature all around.

Carla
04-01-2005, 00:52
You're definitely right Martha!! It's not out of the way at all, especially since the roads have all been improved around the CR54 area and our short section of I4 (4 miles) that takes us directly to Disney is almost finished with the widening improvements too. Disney is now a breeze!! Only one set of traffic lights between this home and the Magic Kingdom - now how many other areas, apart from those of us on CR54, can boast that?? Couldn't be simpler at under 9 miles to the Main Gates on World Drive.

Anyone who wants to own a home on a large natural lake, complete with resident wildlife of all kinds, would certainly enjoy owning this home.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

04-01-2005, 17:09
I would buy it in heart beat if I had the cash!! Its lovely as it also has green woodland opposite the front of the villa and the lake at the back!![msnwink]

KJH
05-01-2005, 22:28
Sorry should have worded it differently, when I said out of the way I meant you have drive to get to the nearest store etc. Not anything to do for our teenagers. As I said I would have bought there myself if we had not seen Glenbrook, as I think it is a lovely development.

Kaz

stabard
10-01-2005, 14:33
Wow - I love this house. What a fab outlook. Don't think it will be on the market for long.

29-05-2005, 18:13
Not surprised Carla, hope the new owners will be very happy there!!![msnsmile2]