PDA

View Full Version : Part 4 19th -21st

Joolz
02-01-2005, 15:58
Sunday 19th
Went to sizzler for lunch then on to Seaworld – using our tickets which came with our dolphin swim booked for Boxing day at Discovery Cove.
Qued for new show “Odyssea” a non traditional circus that defies gravity” more of that later. Unfortunatley there were masses of people and it was full up. So we lined up early for Shamus Christmas show “A childs wish” which was lovely. Earlier we had gone to the sharks grill and had non alcoholic cocktails Strawberry Colada ( a cross between Pina Colada and Strawberry Dacqari) they were delicious, the bar topped with an aquarium - all the way around the bar was fantastic – a brilliant way to experience the sharks grill without paying out for the whole meal. Touched stingrays – loved the Manatee exhibition and the shark’s tunnel- went on the Journey of Atlantis. Gulp!!
No one was hungry after large lunch – so we had Krsipy Kreme donuts and microwaved breakfast burger from Walmarts.

Monday 20th
After another lie in…Headed off for lunch at Sweet tomatoes despite ‘kevins’ protests about lack of meat… Approaching ST from ID heading north we thought we had better turn left at lights and then right in to ST WRONG!!! The entrance was further up the I Drive…the road took us to the I4 no turning back … Got stuck in a traffic jam due to bad accident on I4.. had to come off and down different road – everyone starving took about 2 hours -- gave up when we saw a Perkins – who knows where we were!! Ate lunch at Perkins – lasagnes,,,, sent back cold inside! Went on to Florida Mall. Spent a while shopping- went home early watched Bullet Proof Monk on video in Villa had Walmart dinner of chicken nuggets chips and cauliflower cheese- not the best meal ever. My daughter made cookies from bought cookie dough – they were lovely.
Hoped for a better day tomorrow.
Also heard via this forum about the Babson / Cole accident confirming my desire for kids to be silent in back of car whilst driving at night. Prayers for the families.

Tuesday 21st
Shoneys for Brunch Buffet- Moved into second place after Boma…however scores were closer as they do a fantastic cinnamon toasted french stick!!! I confess I had more than my fair share.
We couldn’t decide where to spend our last Disney day we went with dad’s request and went back to AK (one wanted MK – but we dismissed it cus of crowds- one wanted Epcot but we dismissed it cus we went there 3 times last visit) so AK it was! – we went on the kali river rapids with plastic macs – once was enough for me but the lines were ok ,,,, so the rest of family went on 3 more times!!!
We had a great day The new Mount Everest roller coater ( ready 2006 ) looks enormous. Bugs life was great as ever!
We were delighted to find that China 1 delivered to Cumbrian Lakes. So we ordered Spicy beef, sweet and sour chicken, chairman Tso’s special chicken, plain and special fried rice, and spring rolls- best Chinese…. Everyone loved it.

LiesaAnna
02-01-2005, 16:43
very nice! made my mouth water all that lovely food!!!!

Fletch
02-01-2005, 17:15
Great reports Joolz - it's really getting me in the mood now. Only
4 days to go [clap][clap][clap]

Nostromo
02-01-2005, 18:11
Reading all your reports Joolz, it seems like rather MORE of you all came back than started out! [msnwink][msnwink].

Joolz
02-01-2005, 23:04
AH yes a few pounds more between us!! I was pleasantly surpi=rised to only have gained 2lbs though having lost 1 1/2 stone in 2004 .... still fitted in the virgin seat!!!!

Ray&Sarah
03-01-2005, 03:22
We are intending to try sweet tomatoes when we visit Orlando in February, sometimes just need a break from chips, chips and more chips.[msnwink][msnsmile2]

julieanne
03-01-2005, 03:49
Joolz - thanks for the reports. I've enjoyed reading them [msnsmile2]