PDA

View Full Version : How to do Quotes

finishrich
01-01-2005, 03:38
Can someone explain how to do the quotes bit (display what someone else earlier has postetd) when you reply to an email ?

Thanks

blott
01-01-2005, 08:54
Just click on the little page with an arrow on it (the fourth thing along at the top of each person's post and it will come up for you with the quote already in it. All you have to do is type your own post and then click on Submit Reply.

LesleyB
01-01-2005, 13:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
Just click on the little page with an arrow on it (the fourth thing along at the top of each person's post and it will come up for you with the quote already in it. All you have to do is type your own post and then click on Submit Reply.
[/quote]

Just testing - neither me nor Stuart knew this, so we thought we would test it out. Thanks Blott - yet again:D

Sally D
01-01-2005, 13:38
[/quote]

I didn't know how to do it either, but do now.
Sally

Lynnes
01-01-2005, 14:34
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sally D
[/quote]

I didn't know how to do it either, but do now.
Sally
[/quote]
So do I now - cheers

tezz7628
01-01-2005, 16:17
this one

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/images/icon_reply_topic.gif

not these though
:) :)

finishrich
04-01-2005, 23:55
[/quote]

Voila !

Easy when you know how. Thanks

njstringer
08-01-2005, 22:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by finishrich
Can someone explain how to do the quotes bit (display what someone else earlier has postetd) when you reply to an email ?

Thanks
[/quote]

WOW

Just testing - wanted to see if it works for me as I didnt have a clue how to do that either[confused][confused]

Rachel

njstringer
08-01-2005, 22:55
It worked

Everyones so helpful

[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

Rachel