PDA

View Full Version : Part 3 16th -

Joolz
31-12-2004, 21:54
Thursday 16th
Started with a late brekkie at Ponderosa (we started scoring the breakfasts at this point – 1st place = Boma last place = Ponderosa- enough said.
Epcot had the pleasure of our visit – still calm quiet parks – the school hols had not begun. Had dinner at Character dining place in ‘The Land’ at Garden Grill and booked for Candlelight processional. Dinner was great …for 3 of us but not for hubby… He had gone on the new Mission Space ride and was still feeling giddy!!!!! So the rotating restaurant added to his giddiness and he didn’t get the best enjoyment… Mickey and Pluto, Chip and Dale came to see us during the meal – food was good! Cat fish, Beef , Pork stuffing, veg, red cabbage and smoked ham, Desert: apple desret and ice cream- we were so full we asked for the kids chocolate Minnie desert- it was a small mousse with crumbled biscuit and a jelly worm!! We went on to Candlelight Processional and heard Eartha Kitt read the nativity story about "The Birtha of christa"– lovely – cold-- but lovely and saw fireworks brilliant as ever!

Friday 17th
Late sleep in for kids – I went to Walmart to get Christmas gifts for stockings. Had lunch at the villa. Went south to look for Crescent Lakes – didn’t find it ( found it later in week ) Went to world of orchids but it was closed! Shopped in bargain world on 192 .
We went on to Old Town looked in lots of interesting shops- We had a Victorian photo taken of out two kids- one dressed as a cowboy – one as a saloon girl! It looked fab (it will match the one we had done as Victorian toddlers in Uk, years ago.) They come out in sepia and looks brilliant.
We were quite cold and left before the cruise but viewed the cars all lined up (there weren’t many). We had dinner at Perkins- all you can eat Friday Fish !! I’ve never had better fish! Freshly cooked rolls- we ate at Perkins several times on this holiday this one was absolutely the BEST on 192 on junction with Poinciana Blvd…. good location for our villa.

Saturday 18th
Went to Magic Kingdom.
Saw Philarmagic – definitely worth a visit. Had lunch of burgers on site nothing special. We went on splash mountain- (phew I made it! ) It was very crowded and I did not enjoy it!! Stayed for the parade but didn’t see much lots of pushing and shoving- [not by us] We tried to get into Buzz lightyear but couldn’t and so we came out of the park. Went up 192 to look for sizzler for dinner- couldn’t find it – lots of roadworks, masses of traffic, couldn’t see the openings in the middle of the road – nearly had an accident. Found a Perkins had reasonable meal.

Ray&Sarah
31-12-2004, 22:03
We have had a few meals in Perkins, there is one just up the road from our villa so it is very handy, the one on the 192 is pretty good too. OUr son likes Perkins cos they have Key Lime Pie a couple of times a week and it is his absolute favourite.[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
01-01-2005, 00:38
very good! but dont like the fact that we were on our way home when you lot were out enjoying yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!![msnwink]