PDA

View Full Version : Hire a seven seater

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
15-12-2002, 16:27
For not much more money you can hire a 7 seater Grand Voyager or similar. In my opnion definately worth the extra. We are a family of 2 adults & 2 children and it is great for the space. Also the windows are tinted so good in that Florida sunshine. Being higher up you tend to see more.

I love driving them as they seem to drive themselves. I used to dislike driving abroad (Hiring a Fiat Punto in Madeira several years ago put me off!)

We liked the Voyagers so much when my husband had a chance to change his car we got one in the UK too.

Sarah

dbrook
15-12-2002, 21:24
Hi Sarah,

Can you take seats out of the voyager (for purchasing furniture etc. for the villa) Also who do you usually hire them with for a good price?

Thanks,

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
15-12-2002, 21:32
Diane

All the seats apart from the front ones are easily removed and stored in the villa garage. We normally rent them for around £210 - £230 a week all inclusive.

mikewj
16-12-2002, 03:02
Where did you get one for that price ?

I hired a seven seater in November for the first time and the cheapest price I could find was £580 for the two weeks including an extra driver and full tank of petrol.

Mike

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-12-2002, 13:48
We used the Orlando Villas car hire service at www.orlandovillas.com/car_hire.asp .

K4LGB
13-03-2003, 14:19
I hired a full size last year and on our roadtrip to St Petersburg I often felt threatened by those big rigs on the freeways. As we plan to do a lot of driving Miami-Orlando-Tampa-Florida City-Key West-Miami over this 14 daqy holiday do you think I would be better to get something more substantial for our safety - I drive a Renault Scenic at home and prefer being a little higher up anyhow so I was thinking along the lines of a 4x4 Cherokee or a Grand Voyager.
I know it seems extravagent for 2 of us but I would rather make safety my primary decision....
Opinions?

Cheers
Les

imported_n/a
13-03-2003, 17:06
we usually hire a dodge van if theres a family of 4 its best to get a dodge intrapeid that is the nuts of a car.

K4LGB
17-03-2003, 20:02
We were given a Dodge Intrepid last June but I still think bigger may be better considering the amount of miles we are covering....
If anyone saw 5th Gear this week then they will probably understand my concerns!

Cheers
Les