PDA

View Full Version : ticket info

blackpoolowl
31-12-2004, 13:36
hiya guys
we go in 35 days not that i am counting & just seen the prices of the attractions on this site & found it to be the cheapest seen. my question is i want tickets for kennedy, boggy creek airboats & gatorland. trouble is i dont know the exact date i need so are the tickets for a certain day which i specify or are they open ended, go the day i wish? any help would be great , any advise on the above attractions also
thx
terry

florida4sun
31-12-2004, 13:42
Hi,
the tickets are open ended, so you can buy them in advance. You could easily do Boggy Creek and Gator Land in the same day. Do Boggy early or late in the day. Kennedy is a full day and takes about an hour to drive there.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackpoolowl
hiya guys
we go in 35 days not that i am counting & just seen the prices of the attractions on this site & found it to be the cheapest seen. my question is i want tickets for kennedy, boggy creek airboats & gatorland. trouble is i dont know the exact date i need so are the tickets for a certain day which i specify or are they open ended, go the day i wish? any help would be great , any advise on the above attractions also
thx
terry
[/quote]

Nostromo
31-12-2004, 14:06
With Kennedy Space Center, I think the 'maximum' ticket that includes a visit to the Astronauts' Hall of Fame is worth it. If one arrives at KSC soon after 9am, everything can be done by 4pm, thus allowing 2 hours at least afterwards for the Hall of Fame.