PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Ice Cream Social

millie
29-12-2004, 23:30
Just wondered if anyone has doen the Mickeys Ice Cream Social at the Garden Grill restaurant??? I think it is about $6.99 and you get an ice cream with Mickey.

I have seen on other sites that some enjoyed it and some thought it was a dreadful waste of money! [msnscared]

Does anyone here have any experience of it - and is it worth it?????
[msnsmile]

Lx

SunLover
30-12-2004, 01:38
Haven't tried it myself, but ice cream AND Mickey sounds like a fun combination to me :D

Nostromo
30-12-2004, 01:49
I don't know if you have seen this link already. As you say, it got mixed reviews but you can decide for yourself if it is worth it after reading the reports.

[website link edited]

millie
30-12-2004, 01:58
That is excatly the reports I have read and it left me undfecided about whether I should book it or not.

By the way - that has to be the best Disney site in the world - doesn;t it. Their newsletter by email is fantastic!

Tracey K
31-12-2004, 13:45
We did the ice cream social - for the price it was an excellent way to meet some of the characters. The layout of the restaurant means it is a little cramped but if you get one of the earlier sittings and then take your time over ice cream you get to meet the characters several times.

When we went we saw Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale - all in farmer type outfits.

Looking at the other postings there seems to be mixed reviews - personally I thought it was great value and on a hot day it is a nice way to site down, cool down and keep the kids happy too