PDA

View Full Version : Emotional time!

LiesaAnna
26-12-2004, 23:51
just had an emotional boxing day!!!!!!!
we just watched the whales and dolphins and the penguins!!! and this was lovely! shamu just had my eyes filling up as he did on the day we watched them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love them and theyre on the top of the list to go to the next time we go back to florida!!!!!!
and i so cant wait..............

[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

Ray&Sarah
27-12-2004, 00:48
They are great aren't they Liesa.[msnsmile2]
My son asked his girlfriend what she wanted to christmas and she said "one of the killer whales from Sea World". She had fallen in love with them. She preferred them to the dolphins.[msnsmile]

KJH
27-12-2004, 02:37
Liesa,

I must be lucky then, I sleep next to a 20st whale every night!

Good job he doesn't read this[laugh][laugh][laugh]

LiesaAnna
27-12-2004, 03:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
Liesa,

I must be lucky then, I sleep next to a 20st whale every night!

Good job he doesn't read this[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[/quote]

could say the same about mine kaz, but i'm a tad heavier then him[msnembarrased]

videos!!!!! they make me look so fat!!! and talk funny!!!!!

DarrenShort
27-12-2004, 12:18
Yes, why is it that when you hear your own voice on a video, it never sounds the way you think it does [msneek]

Nostromo
27-12-2004, 13:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DarrenShort
Yes, why is it that when you hear your own voice on a video, it never sounds the way you think it does [msneek]
[/quote]

Very true. When I saw and listened to my own holiday videos, I sounded like a Donald Duck voiceover![msnembarrased]

LiesaAnna
27-12-2004, 13:14
i sound so common!! whilst watching the video of seaworld that we took

brizzle
27-12-2004, 13:34
Well, my accent isn't as west country as some of my fellow Bristolians but I still sound like I drive a combine harvester to work when my voice is played back to me.

Ooo-ar, get orf my laaaand

Brizzle

Ray&Sarah
27-12-2004, 13:37
US too Brizzle, we comes from Glawster and goes up a town on the buzz. Can do a posh accent as well, one knows how to for work.[msnwink]:D

Russ
29-12-2004, 05:40
Seaworld is amazing. I'm not really one for rollercoasters etc but went on the big one there and the water rollercoaster but what really topped the day off was right at the end when we feed the dophins. they are such posers!

everyone was really happy! had such a great time and would love to go back there in future.

popintune
29-12-2004, 19:21
I Think the dolphins and whales are amazing. It is brilliant how the have trained them isn't it. Every time we go to florida we always go to sea world. It is an awesome day out!!!

[sporty] LOZ [drinkpepsi]

Russ
29-12-2004, 20:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by popintune
I Think the dolphins and whales are amazing. It is brilliant how the have trained them isn't it. Every time we go to florida we always go to sea world. It is an awesome day out!!!

[/quote]

I'm sure that next time we will go and see them again. It's amazing how they respond to hand signals even when they are underwater!!!

Nostromo
29-12-2004, 20:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[i]Originally posted by Russ[/i It's amazing how they respond to hand signals even when they are underwater!!!
[/quote]

I recall reading somewhere that whales and dolphins have some sort of special nerve endings in the skin that enables them to be sensitive to different sort of stimuli (like noise, change in wave pattern etc) while underwater.

LiesaAnna
29-12-2004, 20:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Russ
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by popintune

[/quote]

I'm sure that next time we will go and see them again. It's amazing how they respond to hand signals even when they are underwater!!!
[/quote]

we truely couldnt get enough of these creatures, will make sure next time we go we spend much more time there!!!!!