PDA

View Full Version : Lego Store Downtown Disney

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
15-12-2002, 02:18
Outside the store itself is great for the children as they have a playground with a slide and of course bucket loads of lego for the young engineers. There are tables for you to build cars and a test track too, plus other attractions. Also seats for the grown-ups. This kept our two entertained one evening as we had quite a long wait before dining at the Rainforest Cafe.

Inside the store, there is as you would expect a great range of lego.

Managed to get our four year old a fab Jack Stone Playmat that I haven't seen in shops in UK and it is not even on the Lego Website (well not that I found!) It was quite gigantic and did prove slightly problematic to pack. However, I took it out the box and folded it and flattened and folded the box. Now re-assembled but not yet wrapped as will need fresh supplies of wrapping paper.

I adored Lego when I was a child and am very envious of the ranges that are on offer today.

Prices are very good in the US compared to UK too, especially with the current exchange rate.

Oh yes there are lots of Lego statues dotted around good for photo opportunities with your little darlings.

Sarah

Karen
06-07-2003, 00:42
Sarah, this Lego Store is ours sons favourite place to be in Florida. We have to go at least once when we are out there.
He has been to Legoland in Windsor 4 times now and would go at least once a month if we let him.
I just love Downtown Disney. It is a great place for a relaxing afternoon, with diner at the Rainforest Cafe, of course! (Get there early to reserve you place ie 5pm for a 6pm meal)