PDA

View Full Version : Daytona in Dec 04

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 21:52
we have wanted to drive up to Daytona for a while now, last time we got as far as the Klassix auto museum, which is no longer there now!, but this time we drove up got a little bit lost but ended up in the walmart, bought a map, asked a vietnam war veteran, (he had to tell us along with spitting all down steves top! he did apologise) where to go, it of course was just around the corner! when we got there we were disappointed! it wasnt as we expected! quieter and run down!
anyway after driving right down we turned around found our way on to the beach and drove along for nothing!
had a paddle in the lovely clear water! it was lovely, and sand i have never felt such soft sand in all my life!!!! it was white and so sooofffttt.......... we relaxed for a while, whilst i read my book! steve snored (something he always does when he comes to a standstill!) did i mention steve says he was bitten by a shark????????? well a crab! the 2nd he put his toes in the water!! they drew blood!
anyway next time will watch the weather and plan on sunbathing there for a lot longer! it was very nice and clean, and then the beach patrol (david hasselhoff lookalike) came and helped the lady get her van moving, she sunk in the sand! he had a gun!!