PDA

View Full Version : busch!

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 14:45
well, i dont like the look ofd the animals! they look bored out of their heads! poor elephants were trying to jump over the edge and make a run for it! so bored! they looked like they wanted a hug!
the tigers all they ever seem to do is sleep!
it was a pleasure going around rhino ralley watching the animals, they looked happy enough! the camels were looking mischevious! didnt see them last time!

hubbys favourite park! he loved all the rides, hes like a big kid when he goes to Busch Gardens!

LesleyB
23-12-2004, 16:38
We love Busch too. We went there in October as it was included in our Discovery Cove tickets and there was a special offer on - buy an annual pass and they would deduct the cost of that day's ticket from the total(they took $30 off for showing the discovery cove pass and we bought annual passes for $3 more than the price of a day ticket). Bargain! (especially as we go to Florida twice a year).

When we were there, the elephants had been let out onto the open plains all day, so they do get a bit of freedom.

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 21:29
i am an elephant ornament collector! i love elephants but i did think they look really down, i will post the photos and show you,