PDA

View Full Version : Order Status question?

Semper
22-12-2004, 02:56
How often is the order status page updated on park-tickets.com?

Reason I ask is that my order appears to still be in Orlando. They were ordered 10 days ago and processed. I see others have got their tickets within a few days.

No huge rush to get them as not going till Nov. Just can't relax till i have them in my grubby little mits.

florida4sun
22-12-2004, 11:48
Hello,
please email your name and order number to tickets@park-tickets.com, once I have that info I can have a look at your order and let you know. The site is updated on a daily basis.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Semper

Reason I ask is that my order appears to still be in Orlando. They were ordered 10 days ago and processed. I see others have got their tickets within a few days.

No huge rush to get them as not going till Nov. Just can't relax till i have them in my grubby little mits.
[/quote]

florida4sun
22-12-2004, 11:55
Hi again,
I just looked through the orders. I think your made yours on the 12th if so then it has only been 4 working days since the payment was authorised. You should have in within the next 7 days.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Semper

[/quote]