PDA

View Full Version : last for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st-15thdec 04

LiesaAnna
21-12-2004, 14:41
monday 13th dec
it was a freezing cold night!!!!!!!!! went in the pool and it was freezing, called mc to check it out, and put heating on in the villa!!!!!they were with us within 15mins!!!!
went to see Lynne and co, took Jess with us to MGM studios, but hey guess what???? steve got us lost again, we left it later as we wanted to see the fantasmic show, and didnt really want to go here except for the osbourne lights!!!! anyway we arrived eventually at 3pm! got a somewhere to stand as they were getting ready for the parade!1 which was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goofy came and shook the girls hands!!!!! took many phots, (dont know what theyre gonna be like! silly woman in front decided to stand up as soon as santa was coming in the car, so not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!
just liked to add it was packed in here!!! and the programme says you can make your way over to the fantasmic area 120 mins before it started! so all these people would be seated before we had a chance to have a look around the park!, still it was nice, jess and lauren dont like rides that move! (neither do i) so we watched everybody as steve russ and tez went on starwars! didnt get to tower of terror[msnwink] yes call me chicken! i dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
steve and terri went off to find aerosmith ride, and we waited for osbourne lights to be switched on!!!! and when they were!!!!!!
wow magical!!!!!!!!!!!!they were beautiful!!! of course the battery camera ran out of charge (had asked steve to check it the night before) we know if you want something done ......do it yourself!!!!! my photos just dont do these lights justice!! snapper one for you please!!!!!!!!!!
then of course we couldnt find steve and terri!!!!! took 45 mins to get through to look for them, as there was so many people dont think i've ever seen that many!!!!!!! anyway we didnt bother with fantasmic, as all the standing around threw my knee!! had quite a lot of pain!!!! theres always another time!!!!
Lauren seemed to have her knocky head on with poor old jess, i do think lauren likes to be centre of attention!!!
jess stayed for the night, we went to racerock again for dinner! the kids had loads of fun on the harley bikes!! (so her fathers daughter where motorbikes are concerned!), anyway we were all bloated so headed for home!! and got lost again..........

Tuesday 14th
our last real day, wanted to do something special,
took jess home, as they were leaving that day, said our cheerios! and headed off to seaworld, it had never really appealed to us as we dont really like animals in captivity, hoping the kids would be ok with this, they said they would, but doing and saying are different!!!
parked next to the entry bit Thanks to my Blue Disabled Badge taken from home!
didnt want to walk anywhere at this stage as it was absolutely freezing!!!!!!!!!!
and of course Terri being 16 year old rebellious teenager, didnt put a jacket on, she was gonna show everyone her fcuk top!!!! anyway we had the last laugh as she was so frozen! anyway paid the tickets, went in but as tez went to go through turnstile they stopped her and said she couldnt go in with that logo on her top!!!!!!!([:P]) she shouldve put a jacket like we said then they wouldnt have seen it! in the end she had to borrow russes jacket till we reached the next restrooms then turn her own top inside out!!!!! she was furious! (steve and i thought it was funny) she had funny comments when on the krakken ride, (do you think she knows her top is inside out) lol lol so funny!!!! anyway she pinched laurens top, even tho it was a tad small, and we bought lauren a sweatshirt! kids.........
they loved krakken!!!!!!!!!they loved journey to atlantis, think its the best ever (theyre words) water ride, and we went over for the 3pm shamu show,!!!!! wow!!!!!!felt so emotional , my neighbour has ranted on about these for years and years and i couldnt understand what all the fuss was about!!!!!!!!!! but to be there in person and see for yourself!!!!!! tremendous, you cant force these creatures to do something they dont want to .....surely

julieanne
21-12-2004, 15:02
Oh Liesa - I don't want it to be the last report [msncry]

I've enjoyed reading about your hols.

You sound like me - I spoil the last few days of my hols by being so upset about having to come home. How sad am I? [msnsad]

LiesaAnna
21-12-2004, 15:13
your not sad! we had a fantastic time, we dont want to stop anything when its so good!!!!!! we all came together as a family, had a tiff or two with the teenager, but then whats new! just a shame my whole family couldnt have joined us, but then perhaps thats why it was so good for us, they wernt there!!!!!!!!:D

SunLover
21-12-2004, 16:05
Liesa

So glad you had such a wonderful vacation.

I've really enjoyed reading your trip reports ~ thank you :D

bellaepovera
22-12-2004, 02:44
Liesa, you reports were wonderful and I read them all!! So glad to hear your family had a wonderful time and even though you were in pain you kept on going so you must be a wonderful person!
Happy Holidays to you and your family..keep thinking about your next trip to Florida..which always keeps me going.

LiesaAnna
22-12-2004, 03:25
Thankyou!
merry christmas!

eagleydo
22-12-2004, 23:36
Merry Christmas to you Liesa. Loved your reports and you echoed so many of my own feelings, sorry your leg played you up so much but it doesn't seem to have spoilt things for you and as for Virgin staff I have always personally found them to be extremely helpful and friendly.

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 04:08
thanks but feel really down now, really enjoyed the holiday it might not seem like at times on paper but i did say i wasnt big mack!
am depressed i need to get booked up again!!!!!

eagleydo
23-12-2004, 13:51
I always make my mind up to dates of when I am going next on the day I fly home and straight away start looking at villas and planning. It really helps! I can see from your reports how much you enjoyed your hols, it shines through like sunshine, just a shame that you have to suffer with your legs as you have such a warm happy personality and I would wish for everything to be perfect for you.

LiesaAnna
23-12-2004, 14:13
thanks Jan, we are now looking at booking a villa, will sort it within the next week!
cant believe what a downer i've been on! told steve i would like to go to florida every year now! dont need the theme parks just the sunshine!

SunLover
23-12-2004, 15:52
It always seems worst when you have to leave the sunshine to come back to a cold depressing UK winter [msncry]

But as others have said, once you start planning your next trip, you'll feel a whole lot better:D

Southsider
26-12-2004, 23:13
LiesaAnna -
I too enjoyed reading your trip reports [clap]. I remember the first time we went to Florida, I was not all that bothered about going to Seaworld, but as we had our tickets included, we decided to go, and I loved it and have gone everytime since, it is the first place we go. I was interested to read about them not letting your daughter in with the FCUK t-shirt though!! Some of the logos my sons t-shirts, would get them banned altogether I think!!!:D

Tricia