PDA

View Full Version : Baseball

Biggus
10-12-2002, 01:34
Hi everyone,
This is my first posting on this forum (I have been reading the posts over the past few days which have some fantastic tips - even though we have been before(over there for 9/11). I am going out to Florida Mar/Apr 2003 and noted that the New York Yankees were playing the Tampa Bay Devil Rays on the final Fri of our trip. I was looking to get tickets and according to the website they are not avail until Feb 2003. Anyway enough ramblings....
Has anyone ever gone to a baseball game (either Tampa or Miami), are tickets easy to get when over there or do you suggest I book them in the UK before leaving?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Biggus
(A NYY fan - sorry!!)

fiona
10-12-2002, 01:50
I understand that tickets go very quickly, so it would be better to buy in advance.

Try http://www.ticketmaster.com

who seem to sell tickets to everything and allow collection on the door for overseas purchasers. (We bought tickets to Oasis and Meatloaf this year without any problems - you just have your passport and the card you purchased them with on you when you collect.)

Tampa would be the easiest to get to as is only a 1½ hr trip each way - if that.